Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android redmi 6 vibrating
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

redmi 6 vibrating

redmi 6 vibrating

20-11-2020, 09:05 AM

i flash twrp on my redmi 6 cereus (twrp 3.4) to be specific .i used it for a week and root my phone all was fine until i install twrp 3.3.1 through twrp app and flash through it .and reboot to recovery which didn't boot up to recovery but to a black screen with endless vibrations .i remove the battery but nothings works . Phone respond to charging with led light with vibration .powering on will vibrate only .
any solution?
This post was last modified: 20-11-2020, 09:06 AM by fsociety_creeper.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-11-2020, 01:46 PM
(20-11-2020, 09:05 AM)fsociety_creeper i flash twrp on my redmi 6 cereus (twrp 3.4) to be specific .i used it for a week and root my phone all was fine until i install twrp 3.3.1 through twrp app and flash through it .and reboot to recovery which didn't boot up to recovery but to a black screen with endless vibrations .i remove the battery but nothings works . Phone respond to charging with led light with vibration .powering on will vibrate only .
any solution?

download and flash stock firmware using sp flash tool, if the da and auth file @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23776.html doesn't work for you, then you'll need to search for an authorized ID and flash using miflash tool
20-11-2020, 08:35 PM
let me try i will get back with results