Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HELP

HELP

Chinemerem
Chinemerem
Chinemerem
Enthusiastic Member
03-12-2020, 06:13 PM

But there's a major problem that I have with my tecno spark 3 KB7 which runs on Android 8.1
My phone underwent a system update that affected the HiOS launcher in the sense that when I rebooted my phone after the OTA UPDATE, I am not able to apply fonts

NUMBER 2

Prior to this update, any time I applied a font, it only affected the home launcher screen and the Hi Theme app but the full system.

But now, it has even gotten worse

Worse in the sense that I am unable to use fonts, the font feature was taken away and I'm also unable to update my launcher
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2020, 05:41 AM
(03-12-2020, 06:13 PM)Chinemerem But there's a major problem that I have with my tecno spark 3 KB7 which runs on Android 8.1
My phone underwent a system update that affected the HiOS launcher in the sense that when I rebooted my phone after the OTA UPDATE, I am not able to apply fonts

NUMBER 2

Prior to this update, any time I applied a font, it only affected the home launcher screen and the Hi Theme app but the full system.

But now, it has even gotten worse

Worse in the sense that I am unable to use fonts, the font feature was taken away and I'm also unable to update my launcher

The font issue on Transsion devices is ancient. The easiest fix is to downgrade to your previous build number. Rooting is another option
This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 05:41 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.