Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] it1352 patten forgotten

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2015, 05:17 PM by wolinty247. )

(05-28-2015, 05:00 PM)murphy2get Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 03:41 PM)wolinty247 Wrote: if your phone is only pattern locked, you dont need to flash the whole rom. after loading the .Pac file, select the second "Gears" icon, untick all except fdl1, fdl2, data, erasedata, erasemisc, erasecache. click ok. the start the operation. connect ur phone and allow it to finish its process

i did not see any option as such u mentioned . which software are u talking about cos am using upgradedownload software. it has five uptions load packet,  settings,  start downloading,  stop downloading and about. help me out pls

The Setting icon on your upgrade download software, isn't it in the shape of dual cogs? (gears) select dat and do the neccesary changes

(05-28-2015, 03:29 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 12:15 PM)murphy2get Wrote: thanks. i have successfully downloaded the pac file from my email. i loaded d pac file with UPGRADEDOWNLOAD software, when i click start downling, it load so fast and i got an erro message.failed.NV data read in phone is crashed. pls help me my phone stucked with patten locked

read https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2718.html

aftrer following the steps i successfully flash the phone but it hanged in welcome screen. pls help me
(05-28-2015, 03:41 PM)wolinty247 Wrote: if your phone is only pattern locked, you dont need to flash the whole rom. after loading the .Pac file, select the second "Gears" icon, untick all except fdl1, fdl2, data, erasedata, erasemisc, erasecache. click ok. the start the operation. connect ur phone and allow it to finish its process

i did not see any option as such u mentioned . which software are u talking about cos am using upgradedownload software. it has five uptions load packet,  settings,  start downloading,  stop downloading and about. help me out pls
after successful flashing my phone is hanging on welcome screen help

(05-28-2015, 03:29 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 12:15 PM)murphy2get Wrote: thanks. i have successfully downloaded the pac file from my email. i loaded d pac file with UPGRADEDOWNLOAD software, when i click start downling, it load so fast and i got an erro message.failed.NV data read in phone is crashed. pls help me my phone stucked with patten locked

read https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2718.html

thanks i have successfully flash the phone but it hanged on welcome screen while booting pls help

(05-28-2015, 06:50 PM)murphy2get Wrote: thanks i have successfully flash the phone but it hanged on welcome screen while booting pls help

if the touch screen doesnt work then download the other variant and flash
seems you flashed all files instead of just the fld and data files
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(05-28-2015, 08:57 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 06:50 PM)murphy2get Wrote: thanks i have successfully flash the phone but it hanged on welcome screen while booting pls help

if the touch screen doesnt work then download the other variant and flash
seems you flashed all files instead of just the fld and data files

thank you so much am very very greatfull.the second variant worked perfectly. but am still having another issues on another phone. its my SAMSUNG GALAXY grand duos GT19082 it showing save mode, hiding all my apps. if i remove it with key combination it wil remove but when next i restart the phone it will come back. pls help. thanks once again for all your effort in helping me in rectifying my itel it1352
(05-29-2015, 12:29 PM)murphy2get Wrote: thank you so much am very very greatfull.the second variant worked perfectly. but am still having another issues on another phone. its my SAMSUNG GALAXY grand duos GT19082 it showing save mode, hiding all my apps. if i remove it with key combination it wil remove but when next i restart the phone it will come back. pls help. thanks once again for all your effort in helping me in rectifying my itel it1352

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)