Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Cannot boot into fastboot with a tablet from AOYODKG
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Cannot boot into fastboot with a tablet from AOYODKG

Cannot boot into fastboot with a tablet from AOYODKG

marg123
marg123
marg123
27-12-2020, 08:00 PM

Hello,

I have a tablet from the chinese company AOYODKG. It has the SoC "SC7731E" from Unisoc.

I tried to unlock the bootloader with this tutorial: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32287.html.

The bootloader was successfully unlocked, but now the device is in a bootloop. Every time I start the device I get the following message : "WARNING: LOCK FLAG IS: UNLOCK, SKIP VERIFY" and then it hangs at the company's logo and Android does not start.

It seems something did not work or I forgot something. Now I want to boot again into fastboot to relock the bootloader, but volume -/+ and power button does not bring me into fastboot. I also tried to put a pin into a reset hole next to the power button. Previously I booted into fastboot with the command "adb reboot bootloader", but this does not work anymore, because the device hangs.

Can somebody please help me to get at least into fastboot again?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-12-2020, 05:02 PM
(27-12-2020, 08:00 PM)marg123 Hello,

I have a tablet from the chinese company AOYODKG. It has the SoC "SC7731E" from Unisoc.

I tried to unlock the bootloader with this tutorial: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32287.html.

The bootloader was successfully unlocked, but now the device is in a bootloop. Every time I start the device I get the following message : "WARNING: LOCK FLAG IS: UNLOCK, SKIP VERIFY" and then it hangs at the company's logo and Android does not start.

It seems something did not work or I forgot something. Now I want to boot again into fastboot to relock the bootloader, but volume -/+ and power button does not bring me into fastboot. I also tried to put a pin into a reset hole next to the power button. Previously I booted into fastboot with the command "adb reboot bootloader", but this does not work anymore, because the device hangs.

Can somebody please help me to get at least into fastboot again?

Did you do anything else after unlocking bootloader?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
marg123
marg123
marg123
28-12-2020, 06:33 PM
No, not really. I only rebooted the device after unlocking. After some minutes I rebooted again, because it took too long to start.

Do you know, if there are devices, which cannot boot into fastboot with key combinations? Only with adb or something different?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-12-2020, 06:15 AM
(28-12-2020, 06:33 PM)marg123 No, not really. I only rebooted the device after unlocking. After some minutes I rebooted again, because it took too long to start.

Do you know, if there are devices, which cannot boot into fastboot with key combinations? Only with adb or something different?

If you can boot into recovery mode (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2167.html) then you have a shot at entering fastboot.
Do you have have the firmware for this model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
marg123
marg123
marg123
29-12-2020, 04:37 PM

I also cannot boot into recovery. The device just starts normally with the logo and then comes a boot animation and it hangs again at the logo, so I think that all hope is lost now. It's broken.

I did not find the firmware for this model. There is not much to find about the company AOYODKG and the device.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-12-2020, 06:20 AM
(29-12-2020, 04:37 PM)marg123 I also cannot boot into recovery. The device just starts normally with the logo and then comes a boot animation and it hangs again at the logo, so I think that all hope is lost now. It's broken.

I did not find the firmware for this model. There is not much to find about the company AOYODKG and the device.

What's the full model name?
Do you have a box / dongle there? e.g CM2?

Note!