Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno s3 4.2.2 rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno s3 4.2.2 rom

Tecno s3 4.2.2 rom

Marioh Bustarh
Marioh Bustarh
27-05-2015, 02:08 PM

The status bar keeps on flashing itself several times preventing me from operating it...even of i power it off and on..is there something wrong with the software?and can i change the rom?

Sent from my TECNO S3 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-05-2015, 03:11 PM
(27-05-2015, 02:08 PM)Marioh Bustarh The status bar keeps on flashing itself several times preventing me from operating it...even of i power it off and on..is there something wrong with the software?and can i change the rom?

dont understand you. could you be a little more descriptive

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Marioh Bustarh
Marioh Bustarh
28-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Okey my phone keeps on freezing/hanging...i have tried to free the RAM by uninstalling apps..bt still the phone remains in its state of hanging...the status bar at the top of the screen frequently flashes itself down across the screen..and refuses to respond when i touch the screen trying to return it back to the top...also the power button stops sometimes to work...so i dont understand the problem
..is there something wrong with the system?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2015, 03:01 PM
(28-05-2015, 09:31 AM)Marioh Bustarh Okey my phone keeps on freezing/hanging...i have tried to free the RAM by uninstalling apps..bt still the phone remains in its state of hanging...the status bar at the top of the screen frequently flashes itself down across the screen..and refuses to respond when i touch the screen trying to return it back to the top...also the power button stops sometimes to work...so i dont understand the problem
..is there something wrong with the system?

1. is the phone rooted?
2. have you tried doing a factory reset?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Marioh Bustarh
Marioh Bustarh
28-05-2015, 04:47 PM

When it started the behaviour..i decided to root it so as to look for an application to remove background processes and prevent auto start-up apps..soni used greenify.,android assistant.but it never helped...i have tried a factory reset..bt it has not changed the behaviour of the phone..what should i do next please sir.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2015, 05:27 PM
(28-05-2015, 04:47 PM)Marioh Bustarh When it started the behaviour..i decided to root it so as to look for an application to remove background processes and prevent auto start-up apps..soni used greenify.,android assistant.but it never helped...i have tried a factory reset..bt it has not changed the behaviour of the phone..what should i do next please sir.

1. backup your phone using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html just in case
2. supply a gmail address for our stock backup

Note!
Marioh Bustarh
Marioh Bustarh
29-05-2015, 06:32 AM
kipronoparmenas@gmail.com

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2015, 10:16 AM
(29-05-2015, 06:32 AM)Marioh Bustarh kipronoparmenas@gmail.com

have you successfully backed up your phone? if so,list the files in the backup folder

Note!