Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my tecno m7 only shows white screen
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my tecno m7 only shows white screen

[Please help] my tecno m7 only shows white screen

leonardojt
leonardojt
leonardojt
27-05-2015, 06:53 PM

please i need the rom for my tecno m7, i dont know what happened i gave it to a friend. i need the flash file. my gmail is ask4leonardo@gmail.com. thank in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-05-2015, 08:28 PM
(27-05-2015, 06:53 PM)leonardojt please i need the rom for my tecno m7, i dont know what happened i gave it to a friend. i need the flash file. my gmail is ask4leonardo@gmail.com. thank in advance.

have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode and charging the battery?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
leonardojt
leonardojt
leonardojt
28-05-2015, 09:58 PM
same result
leonardojt
leonardojt
leonardojt
29-05-2015, 08:09 AM
but it only shows that after showing the white tecno logo. the screen is not actually white, its black but kinda lights up. please i need the firmware files immediately. help me cos its the only phone i have. my email is ask4leonardo@gmail.com. thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2015, 10:30 AM

(29-05-2015, 08:09 AM)leonardojt but it only shows that after showing the white tecno logo. the screen is not actually white, its black but kinda lights up. please i need the firmware files immediately. help me cos its the only phone i have. my email is ask4leonardo@gmail.com. thanks in advance.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.