Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how to install stock rom on iris pro 10

Hello, pls i have an issue at hand. i have an android phone, it is an iris pro 10 phone. the bluetooth and wifi options ae not working. i resort to flashing a stock rom on it. i searched online for its stock rom, to my surprise i could not find any rom related to this phone. i was able to stumble upon iris pro 30 rom, iris pro 20 rom, but no info about iris pro 10. is it that that the phone is not an original phone or am i missing out something. pls help me out. the phone model is iris pro 10 and i need the stock rom.

(05-28-2015, 09:48 AM)broadway Wrote: Hello, pls i have an issue at hand. i have an android phone, it is an iris pro 10 phone. the bluetooth and wifi options ae not working. i resort to flashing a stock rom on it. i searched online for its stock rom, to my surprise i could not find any rom related to this phone. i was able to stumble upon iris pro 30 rom, iris pro 20 rom, but no info about iris pro 10. is it that that the phone is not an original phone or am i missing out something. pls help me out. the phone model is iris pro 10 and i need the stock rom.

couldnt find much on it after a quick search either. have you tried contacting the manufacturer?