Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My tecno m5 went dead after flashing and wont power on

I took it to tecno office they said i should change d panel and it would cost me 10k, cos the phone doesnt power on but makes pop sound when u connect it to a system

(05-28-2015, 12:40 PM)Eureka Wrote: I took it to tecno office they said i should change d panel and it would cost me 10k, cos the phone doesnt power on but makes pop sound when u connect it to a system

supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Email acct is [email protected]
(05-28-2015, 04:26 PM)Eureka Wrote: Email acct is [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Pls can u help me with the step by step process of doing it and how can i used d flash tool, plus d link to d tecno m5 backup is not working, please admin, can u provide me a good link via my email address and help me with the step by step process
(05-30-2015, 02:52 PM)Eureka Wrote: Pls can u help me with the step by step process of doing it and how can i used d flash tool, plus d link to d tecno m5 backup is not working, please admin, can u provide me a good link via my email address and help me with the step by step process

when you click the M5 download link, what error do you get?
After d link it will show me d google account and when I log in to my acct, after that it will tell me error, I have try sEveral. Times
(05-30-2015, 06:23 PM)Eureka Wrote: After d link it will show me d google account and when I log in to my acct, after that it will tell me error, I have try sEveral. Times

ensure you're logged into [email protected] then try downloading again

(05-30-2015, 06:23 PM)Eureka Wrote: After d link it will show me d google account and when I log in to my acct, after that it will tell me error, I have try sEveral. Times

the link has finally worked, so after downloading it sir, how will i go about it, using d sp tools to bring back my tecno m5
(06-03-2015, 12:22 PM)Eureka Wrote:

the link has finally worked, so after downloading it sir, how will i go about it, using d sp tools to bring back my tecno m5

one other thing, i dont knw hw to install d usbvcom drivers for old windows xp, is dell latidude 510, and plse admin, i wish u can send d full details of hw to use d sp flash, tools and hw i can manualy install it on xp windows, plus if am clear, must i create a scarter file and must i create a backup of my fone on d mkttool driod before i can use to flash the fone, sir d fone does not power on at all...pls if u can send me d full details and procedures via my email it wouldbe great