Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno ca7 stock rom error
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno ca7 stock rom error

Tecno ca7 stock rom error

29-01-2021, 03:21 PM

Hi hovatek I just downloaded a Tecno camon x stock ROM with this build number (CA7-H633BCDK-O-180329V139) as it matches with my phone but when I extract the file cache.img is missing as reported by sp flash tool even checksum.ini file is missing but i successfully generate that myself so I tried flashing the phone with miracle thunder but can't flash it successfully as it shows write error after writing system partition I think its because of the missing cache.img so now my phone is bricked I don't have any backup and now I have tried finding another file on the internet but can't find any same as my build number I only find the v2 everywhere and the only one I see some other places has the same build number like the one I download here and I don't want to download them cos I don't know if it'll have missing files like this one here so kindly advise me can I try the v2 or I should just download the same file again from another site
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-01-2021, 11:25 AM
(29-01-2021, 03:21 PM)BlaqDiamond Adebayor Hi hovatek I just downloaded a Tecno camon x stock ROM with this build number (CA7-H633BCDK-O-180329V139) as it matches with my phone but when I extract the file cache.img is missing as reported by sp flash tool even checksum.ini file is missing but i successfully generate that myself so I tried flashing the phone with miracle thunder but can't flash it successfully as it shows write error after writing system partition I think its because of the missing cache.img so now my phone is bricked I don't have any backup and now I have tried finding another file on the internet but can't find any same as my build number I only find the v2 everywhere and the only one I see some other places has the same build number like the one I download here and I don't want to download them cos I don't know if it'll have missing files like this one here so kindly advise me can I try the v2 or I should just download the same file again from another site

what's the present state of the phone? totally dead or stuck at boot
retry flashing using sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html , ensure to use the da for your model @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html
if you run into an error, attach a full screenshot showing spft along with the error message
This post was last modified: 30-01-2021, 11:26 AM by X3non.