Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Twrp system error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Twrp system error

Twrp system error

02-02-2021, 12:32 AM

Hi everyone please I just ported a twrp for tecno ca7 with hovatek porting tool so now I want to flash a system.img but twrp Wont show system partition when asked where to flash to it gives only two option and that's boot and recovery partition and I don't have a PC with me for now so can you please enlighten me on how to do it I learnt it can be done by editing fstab file in twrp so please help how any possible way to do it on an Android phone cos there's no PC with me for now
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-02-2021, 11:46 AM
(02-02-2021, 12:32 AM)BlaqDiamond Adebayor Hi everyone please I just ported a twrp for tecno ca7 with hovatek porting tool so now I want to flash a system.img but twrp Wont show system partition when asked where to flash to it gives only two option and that's boot and recovery partition and I don't have a PC with me for now so can you please enlighten me on how to do it I learnt it can be done by editing fstab file in twrp so please help how any possible way to do it on an Android phone cos there's no PC with me for now

see this post @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-275...#pid172900
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
03-12-2021, 07:35 PM
Unpack ur TWRP with android image kitchen and open ramdisk/etc/recovery-fstab and add this line under system
/system_image emmc /dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/system flags=display="system_image";backup=1;flashimg=1

U can also add the line for vendor changing where there is system to vendor
After dat repack and flash the recovery with TWRP app or image factory flasher app.