Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Permission to Download Tecno P9 Rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Permission to Download Tecno P9 Rom

Permission to Download Tecno P9 Rom

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
02-06-2015, 12:11 PM

When the phone was brought back it when pluged it only shows the white Tecno logo and then goes off again.
When after a tried flashing and it failed the phone went off and the laptop showed a notification saying something like the device plugged has an error or so.
Since then when I plugged the phone the laptop doesn't show any sign like anything is plugged.
The guys that worked the phone in the market removed the battery but soldered it back.
I thinking if there was a problem in fixing the battery back by the guys, the tab wouldn't have flashed the Tecno logo initially.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-06-2015, 08:27 PM
(02-06-2015, 12:11 PM)Oasiz When the phone was brought back it when pluged it only shows the white Tecno logo and then goes off again.
When after a tried flashing and it failed the phone went off and the laptop showed a notification saying something like the device plugged has an error or so.
Since then when I plugged the phone the laptop doesn't show any sign like anything is plugged.
The guys that worked the phone in the market removed the battery but soldered it back.
I thinking if there was a problem in fixing the battery back by the guys, the tab wouldn't have flashed the Tecno logo initially.

seems the flashing might've been interrupted by the USB error
was the error at the system tray (bottom right-right) something like "USB Device not Recognized"

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
03-06-2015, 02:22 AM
Okay
So Please what am i to do next
Keep changing?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2015, 11:05 AM
(03-06-2015, 02:22 AM)Oasiz Okay
So Please what am i to do next
Keep changing?

go to device manager then connect the phone to PC. let me know if device manager refreshes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
03-06-2015, 01:57 PM

It doesn't
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2015, 02:46 PM
(03-06-2015, 01:57 PM)Oasiz It doesn't

you need to have the battery taken out then

Note!
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
03-06-2015, 04:31 PM
When I take it out
Please what am I to do next
So we can start loking for a way to get open
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-06-2015, 08:56 AM
(03-06-2015, 04:31 PM)Oasiz When I take it out
Please what am I to do next
So we can start loking for a way to get open

once open, you connect it to PC without battery. if it doesnt get detected then temporarily slot in the battery. if there's still some kind of life in the phone then the PC should detect it inĀ either mode after the battery has been taken out

Note!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3