Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NEED HELP WITH MY TECNO M3

Pls I need help in repairing my tecno m3, the IMEI is reading as unknown and this happened after I took it to tecno office for repairs to the cracked screen. After repairing the screen the engineer flashed the phone with a new rom and upgraded to Android 4.4.2 and now the phone is saying imei unknown. I can't do anything relating to network on my phone. Pls help. 
I also wish to seek for permission to download the rom for tecno m3 should it be the cause of the problem. This is my email: [email protected] Thanks.  Awaiting your reply.

(05-28-2015, 06:16 PM)Sax Wrote: Pls I need help in repairing my tecno m3, the IMEI is reading as unknown and this happened after I took it to tecno office for repairs to the cracked screen. After repairing the screen the engineer flashed the phone with a new rom and upgraded to Android 4.4.2 and now the phone is saying imei unknown. I can't do anything relating to network on my phone. Pls help. 
I also wish to seek for permission to download the rom for tecno m3 should it be the cause of the problem. This is my email: [email protected] Thanks.  Awaiting your reply.

already replied @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-3804.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)