Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO KD6 Pattern unlock
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

TECNO KD6 Pattern unlock

TECNO KD6 Pattern unlock

Allen Andrew
Allen Andrew
Allen Andrew
18-02-2021, 02:31 PM

I tried to remove tecno kd6 pattern using recovery, but it seems the recovery was corrupted because when you scroll to wipe factory and select, it just reboots, I even downloaded the recovery file, flashed it to the device but I still have that same error, so I connected it to miracle thunder using it's DA file and used the clear settings option, it showed that it had cleared the settings but now the phone is stuck on the boot screen for hours now, please help.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-02-2021, 09:03 AM
(18-02-2021, 02:31 PM)Allen Andrew I tried to remove tecno kd6 pattern using recovery, but it seems the recovery was corrupted because when you scroll to wipe factory and select, it just reboots, I even downloaded the recovery file, flashed it to the device but I still have that same error, so I connected it to miracle thunder using it's DA file and used the clear settings option, it showed that it had cleared the settings but now the phone is stuck on the boot screen for hours now, please help.

clear settings in miracle is meant to clear frp not pattern
download and flash firmware for your build @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-34460.html
Allen Andrew
Allen Andrew
Allen Andrew
19-02-2021, 11:19 AM
(19-02-2021, 09:03 AM)X3non
(18-02-2021, 02:31 PM)Allen Andrew I tried to remove tecno kd6 pattern using recovery, but it seems the recovery was corrupted because when you scroll to wipe factory and select, it just reboots, I even downloaded the recovery file, flashed it to the device but I still have that same error, so I connected it to miracle thunder using it's DA file and used the clear settings option, it showed that it had cleared the settings but now the phone is stuck on the boot screen for hours now, please help.

clear settings in miracle is meant to clear frp not pattern
download and flash firmware for your build @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-34460.html

Thank you!!! ?? You're the best!!!