Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Dead Tecno Spark 5 Pro Kd7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Dead Tecno Spark 5 Pro Kd7

Dead Tecno Spark 5 Pro Kd7

karteltech
karteltech
karteltech
Enthusiastic Member
19-02-2021, 08:43 PM

My Tecno Spark 5 Pro KD7 is dead after flash as i was trying to root with magisk patched and adb tools. it lights at the top showing its charging but cant go on. I used the firmware provided by hovatek but it seems it doesnt boot up. I downloaded the whole firmware but it seems not working.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-02-2021, 09:58 AM
(19-02-2021, 08:43 PM)karteltech My Tecno Spark 5 Pro KD7 is dead after flash as i was trying to root with magisk patched and adb tools. it lights at the top showing its charging but cant go on. I used the firmware provided by hovatek but it seems it doesnt boot up. I downloaded the whole firmware but it seems not working.

do you remember the previous build number of your device?
after flashing the entire firmware have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery?
when you connect the phone to the pc in this present state, what does it get detected as in device manager?
karteltech
karteltech
karteltech
Enthusiastic Member
20-02-2021, 06:53 PM
I finally got my device back.
I actually flashed it using the ROM provided by Hovatek with After sales software but I had to first remove the battery from the phone.
Thanks everyone here
nyxs
nyxs
nyxs
23-04-2021, 12:11 PM
(20-02-2021, 06:53 PM)karteltech I finally got my device back.
I actually flashed it using the ROM provided by Hovatek with After sales software but I had to first remove the battery from the phone.
Thanks everyone here

mate i have the same issue of your hand set can you gave me some of link you used ??
karteltech
karteltech
karteltech
Enthusiastic Member
23-04-2021, 02:04 PM

(23-04-2021, 12:11 PM)nyxs
Thanks everyone here

mate i have the same issue of your hand set can you gave me some of link you used ??

Use the FILE provided by hovatek and flash using after sales. After sales is also available on hovatek for download.
nathilee
nathilee
nathilee
10-05-2021, 08:58 AM
Thanks everyone here

I have same issue as yours but the battery is inbuilt. Did you have to lose the phone first?