Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android hard break oukitel u20 plus phone need help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

hard break oukitel u20 plus phone need help

hard break oukitel u20 plus phone need help

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
tahatiho
tahatiho
tahatiho
Enthusiastic Member
25-02-2021, 05:08 PM

hi
in my country companies will buy chinses phone and rebrand them. in my case my phone is named raylan p20 plus but its original name is oukitel u20 plus . the first time my phone stopped working i flashed it using sp tool with flash that someone pull from his working raylan phone with the instruction to only flash system and userdata and it worked perfectly. then the second time my phone stopped working I did the same thing except i forgot to uncheck everything from the list , the flash went trough 100% but my phone is dead . do I search online for dead rylan p20 plus phone i found out the original name of the phone

now, I tried to flash with 3 different stock roms (oukitel rom) and none of them flash 100%,i also tried flashing just twrp but
didn't work. is this phone dead or is there a solution?

note 1:
if a used the original raylan flash its say completed but my phone wont turn on no matter if i only flashed the system + userdata or i flashed everything.
note 2 :
raylan rom is android 8 while oukitel is android 7 .
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
25-02-2021, 06:05 PM
(25-02-2021, 05:08 PM)tahatiho hi
in my country companies will buy chinses phone and rebrand them. in my case my phone is named raylan p20 plus but its original name is oukitel u20 plus . the first time my phone stopped working i flashed it using sp tool with flash that someone pull from his working raylan phone with the instruction to only flash system and userdata and it worked perfectly. then the second time my phone stopped working I did the same thing except i forgot to uncheck everything from the list , the flash went trough 100% but my phone is dead . do I search online for dead rylan p20 plus phone i found out the original name of the phone

now, I tried to flash with 3 different stock roms (oukitel rom) and none of them flash 100%,i also tried flashing just twrp but
didn't work. is this phone dead or is there a solution?

note 1:
if a used the original raylan flash its say completed but my phone wont turn on no matter if i only flashed the system + userdata or i flashed everything.
note 2 :
raylan rom is android 8 while oukitel is android 7 .
First try removing then re insert the phone battery, then try powering on
tahatiho
tahatiho
tahatiho
Enthusiastic Member
25-02-2021, 06:34 PM
(25-02-2021, 06:05 PM)Abdulakeem14 First try removing then re insert the phone battery, then try powering on

the battery is unremovable
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-02-2021, 02:27 PM
(25-02-2021, 06:34 PM)tahatiho the battery is unremovable

inbuilt not unremovable, meaning you'd need to disassemble the back to get to the battery (clip or solder point)
flash the raylan firmware before attempting to disconnect & reconnect the battery then confirm if the device is still dead or not
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
27-02-2021, 11:05 AM

The best option is to disconnect Ur battery connector and reconnect and plug in Ur power with a PC and after some seconds remove the charger and try holding down the volume down and flash only preloader.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
27-02-2021, 11:08 AM
Click download immediately Ur device manager detected Ur phone vcom preloader or else it wouldn't work
tahatiho
tahatiho
tahatiho
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2021, 04:47 PM
(26-02-2021, 02:27 PM)X3non inbuilt not unremovable, meaning you'd need to disassemble the back to get to the battery (clip or solder point)
flash the raylan firmware before attempting to disconnect & reconnect the battery then confirm if the device is still dead or not

I follow your step and the phone still wont turn on, what's next ?
tahatiho
tahatiho
tahatiho
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2021, 04:54 PM
(27-02-2021, 11:08 AM)kelvinchinedu Click download immediately Ur device manager detected Ur phone vcom preloader or else it wouldn't work

I can flash the raylan firmware easily, but the phone wont turn on .
the person who uploaded the firmware said to flash only the system and user data or the phone will die (my mistake i flashed everything) also someone in that thread said the firmware is signed and flashing with it kills your phone (the thread is in another forum with Arabic language)
tahatiho
tahatiho
tahatiho
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2021, 05:00 PM
after more searching apparently every one who flash that rom now kills the phones (doesn't matter if you flash only system and userdata),keep in mind i flashed this phone a year ago with same flash and it worked perfectly.

if the checksum is invalid now shouldn't sp flash tool stop me from flashing in in the first place ?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-03-2021, 09:18 AM

(28-02-2021, 04:47 PM)tahatiho
(26-02-2021, 02:27 PM)X3non inbuilt not unremovable, meaning you'd need to disassemble the back to get to the battery (clip or solder point)

I follow your step and the phone still wont turn on, what's next ?

if you truly disconnected / reconnected the battery then it's either you've flashed the wrong preloader in which case you'd need to look for a working phone to backup firmware from or a firmware with a different build number from the one you already flashed OR the emmc chip on the phone is faulty (you can test this, first readback any partition of your choosing and confirm that the dump isn;t empty using hxd editor, lets say boot, then format only boot and readback boot again, compare both readbacks, if they are the same then emmc is faulty, but if readback after format is empty then emmc is still working)
Pages (2): 1 2 Next