Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Deleted Userdata partition
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Deleted Userdata partition

Deleted Userdata partition

umerahmer65
umerahmer65
umerahmer65
04-03-2021, 03:23 PM

Hi. I was following the resize partitions using parted tutorial. I did exactly as the video was showing except the creator of the video forgot to take the values before. I deleted the userdata Partition without taking the values in notepad. What values should i put in. I have an Infinix Hot 8 X60C and its bricked and im trying to install lineage using a gsi but gapps is giving me error 70. your help would mean alot. Thankssss
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-03-2021, 10:35 AM
(04-03-2021, 03:23 PM)umerahmer65 Hi. I was following the resize partitions using parted tutorial. I did exactly as the video was showing except the creator of the video forgot to take the values before. I deleted the userdata Partition without taking the values in notepad. What values should i put in. I have an Infinix Hot 8 X60C and its bricked and im trying to install lineage using a gsi but gapps is giving me error 70. your help would mean alot. Thankssss

from the scatter file of your device, you'll get the previous partition_size for userdata in hex format, simply convert hex to dec
the rest is upto you to recalculate based on the values you add to any other partition