Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Android Emulator like a Real Phone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Android Emulator like a Real Phone

Android Emulator like a Real Phone

dankar
dankar
dankar
Experienced Member
08-03-2021, 09:58 PM

Are you people aware if there is an android emulator which can appear to the apps and services you run in it as if it was a real phone?
I'm not talking about it has to actually work and make gsm calls like a real phone, it should just appear to the apps, web servers, google services, google play etc. like it was a true phone.

I tried bluestacks and bliss os but they lack imei number, serial number, model type, manufacturer info etc., all kind of info that would help make it seem a real phone if editable.

Are you aware if any emulator like this exists? Or do you know if those info can be edited in any android emulator?
cheers!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-03-2021, 11:15 AM
(08-03-2021, 09:58 PM)dankar Are you people aware if there is an android emulator which can appear to the apps and services you run in it as if it was a real phone?
I'm not talking about it has to actually work and make gsm calls like a real phone, it should just appear to the apps, web servers, google services, google play etc. like it was a true phone.

I tried bluestacks and bliss os but they lack imei number, serial number, model type, manufacturer info etc., all kind of info that would help make it seem a real phone if editable.

Are you aware if any emulator like this exists? Or do you know if those info can be edited in any android emulator?
cheers!

you should try nox, it has all the above mentioned and you can change them within property settings
you won't be able to make phone calls, sms or anything sim related, ofc no emulator has physical sim card slots