Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

How to flash cwm to Tecno m3 android 4.4.2 clo

Hi team hovatek,I have a tecno m3 android 4.4 device and I wanted to ask if there was a way to flash cwm to it,all tutorials am seeing are for the tecno m3 4.2 jellybean os

Sent from my TECNO-M3 using Hovatek mobile

(05-30-2015, 10:53 AM)swade233 Wrote: Hi team hovatek,I have a tecno m3 android 4.4 device and I wanted to ask if there was a way to flash cwm to it,all tutorials am seeing are for the tecno m3 4.2 jellybean os

did the method @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-455.html fail?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Thank you very much...how blind I am,off to do that now, thank you team hovatek,will be sure to give you feedback

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 12:11 PM by swade233. )
Hello team hovatek,I did everything successfully in your tutorial above except the final step after clicking on recovery and boot and accepting to install cwm automatically, I get the error 'No Find KernelGZ' and 'No Split Boot Image'...please what could the problem be?

(05-31-2015, 10:05 AM)swade233 Wrote: Hello team hovatek,I did everything successfully in your tutorial above except the final step after clicking on recovery and boot and accepting to install cwm automatically, I get the error 'No Find KernelGZ' and 'No Split Boot Image'...please what could the problem be?

needs to be manually ported to your phone. we'll work on that soon

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 03:30 PM by swade233. )
My main problem is my stock contacts app,I tried installing the google people app and both contacts stopped working, I tried everything and even did a factory reset but still same,now I dont have access to my contacts anymore and even tried installing third party contacts app from the playstore and it also can't load my contacts,I am rooted and when I checked the contacts app in system/priv-app and I realised the .odex of my contacts app is missing,is there a way to make a new .odex,all the odex are present except the odex of the contacts app,I believe that's the problem.

(05-31-2015, 03:29 PM)swade233 Wrote: My main problem is my stock contacts app,I tried installing the google people app and both contacts stopped working, I tried everything and even did a factory reset but still same,now I dont have access to my contacts anymore and even tried installing third party contacts app from the playstore and it also can't load my contacts,I am rooted and when I checked the contacts app in system/priv-app and I realised the .odex of my contacts app is missing,is there a way to make a new .odex,all the odex are present except the odex of the contacts app,I believe that's the problem.

you just need to flash the system.img from our stock backup (supply a gmail address)
would've uploaded the contacts apk and odex for you but we only upload individual files for Premium members (https://premium.hovatek.com)
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 05:16 PM by swade233. )
Thanks great hovatek
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 03:55 PM by swade233. )
[email protected],please how do I flash the system.img?

(05-31-2015, 03:54 PM)swade233 Wrote: [email protected],please how do I flash the system.img?

granted! download M3 4.4 ROM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html