Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[Please help] alcatel 4037t bootloop

any thing yet on how to get ride of this securelock?

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2015, 12:32 PM by Keslar. )
Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
(08-29-2015, 08:57 PM)suheli Wrote: any thing yet on how to get ride of this securelock?

can you get the phone into fastboot / bootloader?

yes but it does not respond to adb commands
(09-25-2015, 12:44 PM)suheli Wrote: yes but it does not respond to adb commands

you use fastboot commands, not adb

Code:
fastboot devices
what does that output?

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2015, 08:53 PM by theimagineer. Edit Reason: grammer )
(06-16-2015, 01:00 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 10:54 AM)suheli Wrote: no the phone cannot enter fastboot mode. is there a way to get rid of the secure lock.? and i dont know but i think when you contact them all they ask is for you to go and a get another phone.Thats what i heard. and the problem with that is i got the phone on ebay so an exchange would not be possible since am in africa. is there any alternative apart from cantacting tmobile.

if you could enter recovery / factboot, there could have been some tricks to try.
we'll look further into it though

I have a similar problem with this phone except I can boot into recovery mode. I would be willing to try some of your tricks.
(12-12-2015, 08:52 PM)theimagineer Wrote: I have a similar problem with this phone except I can boot into recovery mode. I would be willing to try some of your tricks.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
i tried all knew but i didn't work so i have just packed the phone am still looking for solutions. let me know if you find anything promising.
(01-06-2016, 10:18 AM)suheli Wrote: i tried all knew but i didn't work so i have just packed the phone am still looking for solutions. let me know if you find anything promising.

Brief us on the present condition of the phone
the phone is in a bootloop it powers on and displays "error 101 phone has been flashed with unauthorised software and is locked. contact t-mobile.com"
it is a secure-lock from t-mobile.
all this happened after i successfully ported cwm using droid tools and flashed it to the phone.
when i try to flash the stockrom back using sp flash tool it displays "error 5000 secure base-band chip"
(01-07-2016, 03:35 PM)suheli Wrote: the phone is in a bootloop it powers on and displays "error 101 phone has been flashed with unauthorised software and is locked. contact t-mobile.com"
it is a secure-lock from t-mobile.
all this happened after i successfully ported cwm using droid tools and flashed it to the phone.
when i try to flash the stockrom back using sp flash tool it displays "error 5000 secure base-band chip"

Ok. Can I see a screenshot of the files in the firmware folder