Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] alcatel 4037t bootloop
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] alcatel 4037t bootloop

[Please help] alcatel 4037t bootloop

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
suheli
suheli
suheli
Techie Member
30-05-2015, 03:04 PM

i tried to port a cwm recovery on my new alcatel ot evolve 2 4037t using droidtools but after i successfully flashed the phone it is now bootlooping and displaying "error 101 phone flashed with unauthorised software and the software is locked for more information contact t-mobile.com/securelock."
please help this is an mtk device and i rooted it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-05-2015, 04:48 PM
(30-05-2015, 03:04 PM)suheli i tried to port a cwm recovery on my new alcatel ot evolve 2 4037t using droidtools but after i successfully flashed the phone it is now bootlooping and displaying "error 101 phone flashed with unauthorised software and the software is locked for more information contact t-mobile.com/securelock."
please help this is an mtk device and i rooted it.

did you backup before flashing cwm to the phone as the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html instructed?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
suheli
suheli
suheli
Techie Member
01-06-2015, 10:41 AM
no i dont have a backup. i wanted to port a cwm recovery so that i can back up the entire rom but after sucessifully flaching a auto made cwm using droidtools then the phone went off then displayed "error 101 phone is flashed with unauthorised firmware and software is locked."
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-06-2015, 12:28 PM
(01-06-2015, 10:41 AM)suheli no i dont have a backup. i wanted to port a cwm recovery so that i can back up the entire rom but after sucessifully flaching a auto made cwm using droidtools then the phone went off then displayed "error 101 phone is flashed with unauthorised firmware and software is locked."

you really should've backed up. it was well emphasized at our guide
you'll need to download and flash the factory ROM then

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
suheli
suheli
suheli
Techie Member
02-06-2015, 01:33 PM

but i wass trying create cwm so that i can backup but while doing that it became bootloop
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-06-2015, 08:52 PM
(02-06-2015, 01:33 PM)suheli but i wass trying create cwm so that i can backup but while doing that it became bootloop

so far the phone is rooted, you can make an MTK backup using MTK droid tools before attempting to flash cwm (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html). 
Anyways, you need to get the stock ROM for the exact model

Note!
suheli
suheli
suheli
Techie Member
03-06-2015, 08:40 AM
i tried to make an mtk backup of the phone but i couldn't create a scatter file coz the "create scatter file" button was greyed out.so went to make a back though it was saying back up not complete.Thats when i decided to port cwm recovery so that i can make a cwm backup.but after droidtools successifully flashed aautomade cwm to the phone. it got bricked and sayed "phone is flashed with unauthorised firmware and softtware is locked".
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2015, 12:22 PM
(03-06-2015, 08:40 AM)suheli i tried to make an mtk backup of the phone but i couldn't create a scatter file coz the "create scatter file" button was greyed out.so went to make a back though it was saying back up not complete.Thats when i decided to port cwm recovery so that i can make a cwm backup.but after droidtools successifully flashed aautomade cwm to the phone. it got bricked and sayed "phone is flashed with unauthorised firmware and softtware is locked".

ok. search for the phone's factory ROM

Note!
suheli
suheli
suheli
Techie Member
11-06-2015, 09:04 AM
i did find the factory rom but it tells me that the "baseband chip" is secure it require an "authentication fille" when i try to flash the rom using sp flashtool.
suheli
suheli
suheli
Techie Member
11-06-2015, 10:28 AM

i have tried to flash it using differet versions of sp flash tool and tried to chsnge drivers it is always giving me this "error 5000 secure baseband chip"
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next