Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTK phone bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MTK phone bricked

MTK phone bricked

Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
09-04-2021, 03:37 PM

Hello and first of all i'm not sure if this is the correct place to post my question if not sorry i am new here.

well i have a oukitel wp6 phone that all of a sudden went into factory mode loop tried reeboting, wipe and restore factory settings many times and nothng so decided to flash with sp tool fist tried with tool from original oukitel page with costum rom diidn't work, so tried with sp tool and MTK tool had problems with verification tried 3 diffrent rom including custom rom from original oukitel page, same problem so tried bypassing with libusb and bypass utility master and exploits original MTK USB VCOM drivers all seemed to go well but when tried to flash with sp flash tool i must have done something very wrong now my phone is dead no light no boot the sp flash tool doesn't even reconize the phone when i try to flash the boot loader. anyway my question is is this it or is there still a posibility to recover my phone?

any help will be very apreciated.
thank you,
angel
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-04-2021, 09:44 AM
(09-04-2021, 03:37 PM)angelgar Hello and first of all i'm not sure if this is the correct place to post my question if not sorry i am new here.

well i have a oukitel wp6 phone that all of a sudden went into factory mode loop tried reeboting, wipe and restore factory settings many times and nothng so decided to flash with sp tool fist tried with tool from original oukitel page with costum rom diidn't work, so tried with sp tool and MTK tool had problems with verification tried 3 diffrent rom including custom rom from original oukitel page, same problem so tried bypassing with libusb and bypass utility master and exploits original MTK USB VCOM drivers all seemed to go well but when tried to flash with sp flash tool i must have done something very wrong now my phone is dead no light no boot the sp flash tool doesn't even reconize the phone when i try to flash the boot loader. anyway my question is is this it or is there still a posibility to recover my phone?

any help will be very apreciated.
thank you,
angel

yes, there's a possibility of reviving the phone
what option did you choose in SPft; download only? did you flash the firmware successfully or the flashing ended with an error message?
lastly when you connect the device to the pc what does it get detected as in device manager?
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
10-04-2021, 06:15 PM
Yes download only, i flashed preloader succesfully but when tried to flash rom. this error came up ( verified boot enabled please download signed image (md1img-verified.img) or disable verified boot). i tried many roms even from the oukitel oficial web page but always the same error.
This is why i used libusb wich It works succesfully but bypass utility maneger reconizes the phone and starts
working but then disconects and doesn't finish. i just don't know what else to try.
This post was last modified: 10-04-2021, 11:02 PM by angelgar.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-04-2021, 09:28 AM
(10-04-2021, 06:15 PM)angelgar Yes download only, i flashed preloader succesfully but when tried to flash rom. this error came up ( verified boot enabled please download signed image (md1img-verified.img) or disable verified boot). i tried many roms even from the oukitel oficial web page but always the same error.
This is why i used libusb wich It works succesfully but bypass utility maneger reconizes the phone and starts
working but then disconects and doesn't finish. i just don't know what else to try.

try flashing all files within the firmware one after the other, see if the -verified error still occurs
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
12-04-2021, 03:32 PM

Do you mean individually one by one ?
Well i will try that and see what happens.

i tried one file at a time and it comes up with the same error no matter what file i try to flash.

i am getting really fustraded, i don't know what else to do or if i am doing somthing wrong.
This post was last modified: 12-04-2021, 09:53 PM by angelgar.
siamese007
siamese007
siamese007
Experienced Member
13-04-2021, 05:51 AM
(12-04-2021, 03:32 PM)angelgar Do you mean individually one by one ?

i tried one file at a time and it comes up with the same error no matter what file i try to flash.

i am getting really fustraded, i don't know what else to do or if i am doing somthing wrong.

I'd like to suggest you to flash Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool by choosing "format all + download".
You need to find the correct Stock ROM for your phone. Please do not use any ROM that you found on Oukitel website.
I used to flash my MTK tablets using the wrong model number but the same specific device.
That led to messing up the device partition making it unable to flash any ROMs.
I fixed it by this method with the correct Stock ROM for my device model number.
This post was last modified: 13-04-2021, 05:54 AM by siamese007.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-04-2021, 12:52 PM
(12-04-2021, 03:32 PM)angelgar Do you mean individually one by one ?

which particular files were you unable to flash due to this error?
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
13-04-2021, 06:08 PM
well first i would like to thank you for helping me out i really appreciate it.
i will try to flash stock rom choosing format all+ download i will try anything. but when you say the correct stock rom how can i know because i have downloaded and tried like 4 difrent ones. any tips on how to know wich is the correct one or where to download it from?
and if i flash choosing format all + download do i tick all files preloader as well or first only the preloader?

i wanted to atach a screen shot so you can see the files on sp flash tool but i don't know how sorry.

but i tried the first ones on the list: recovery - efuse - md1img - spmfw - scp1 - scp2 -
they all gave me the same error.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
13-04-2021, 09:14 PM
Did u unlock the bootloader?
Just open up Ur phone battery point, disconnect it and reconnect it thick only preloader don't click download connect Ur dead phone and keep pressing Vol - and check Ur device manager, when u see mt67** vcom preloader be very fast and disconnect the USB from PC(the big USB terminal that connects to PC and don't disconnect the micro USB that connects Ur phone terminal ) and quickly click download . This time it will be successful and Ur phone will boot to oukitel logo only .Put it in fastboot mode with key compination and unlock Ur phone and flash vbmeta .after u have done these ,u can flash any ROM easily without error.
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
13-04-2021, 11:10 PM

(13-04-2021, 09:14 PM)kelvinchinedu Did u unlock the bootloader?
Just open up Ur phone battery point, disconnect it and reconnect it thick only preloader don't click download connect Ur dead phone and keep pressing Vol - and check Ur device manager, when u see mt67** vcom preloader be very fast and disconnect the USB from PC(the big USB terminal that connects to PC and don't disconnect the micro USB that connects Ur phone terminal ) and quickly click download . This time it will be successful and Ur phone will boot to oukitel logo only .Put it in fastboot mode with key compination and unlock Ur phone and flash vbmeta .after u have done these ,u can flash any ROM easily without error.

without having to open the phone and disconct the battery i can flash preloader succesfully with sp flash tool but the phone does not boot or turn on or anything still hard bricked. the problem is when i try to flash the rest of the rom without clicking on preloader it starts but then the error comes up ( verified boot enabled please download signed image (md1img-verified.img) or disable verified boot)
i have not tried vbmeta yet i don't know anything about it so i will try if i can find how to flash it and where to download it.

thank for your help
Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next