Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTK phone bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MTK phone bricked

MTK phone bricked

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
29-04-2021, 02:33 PM

(29-04-2021, 06:13 AM)siamese007 Glad to hear that you could turn on your device eventually.
I found how to fix stuck on factory mode for other devices as follow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft0t4ZNdK1M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZzaJABS7w

Assuming your phone got flashed Stock firmware completely and the firmware works for your device, one of the above solutions should help you fix it.
If not, it's probably your device still need to flash the correct firmware to boot up the system.

thanks for the links but it still goes back to factory but the problem seems to be the vol down button is stuck so i will look into that.
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
30-04-2021, 10:55 PM
well finally got the phone working after so many hours of work just to realize that the problem was vol down button stuck, anyway after trying to flash so many diffrent firmwares it finally works i will leave the details just in case someone has the same problem.

phone oukitel wp6 model ip68 flashed with sp flash tool v5.1744 ( after trying many other versions even latest version the only one that worked without giving me verification error was this one thanks to monkeyisland for the tip)
firmware ASW1102YF_2201_T0735 from oukitel download center page. now just need to fix IMEI and all done Smile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-05-2021, 11:04 AM
(30-04-2021, 10:55 PM)angelgar well finally got the phone working after so many hours of work just to realize that the problem was vol down button stuck, anyway after trying to flash so many diffrent firmwares it finally works i will leave the details just in case someone has the same problem.

phone oukitel wp6 model ip68 flashed with sp flash tool v5.1744 ( after trying many other versions even latest version the only one that worked without giving me verification error was this one thanks to monkeyisland for the tip)
firmware ASW1102YF_2201_T0735 from oukitel download center page.

thanks for sharing the info

(30-04-2021, 10:55 PM)angelgar now just need to fix IMEI and all done Smile

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
07-05-2021, 06:40 PM
(01-05-2021, 11:04 AM)X3non
(30-04-2021, 10:55 PM)angelgar well finally got the phone working after so many hours of work just to realize that the problem was vol down button stuck, anyway after trying to flash so many diffrent firmwares it finally works i will leave the details just in case someone has the same problem.

firmware ASW1102YF_2201_T0735 from oukitel download center page.

thanks for sharing the info

(30-04-2021, 10:55 PM)angelgar now just need to fix IMEI and all done Smile

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

here i am again first thanks for the link to the thread. I have been trying to write the IMEI back on the phone with Modem Meta method and
Maui META method but i have the same problem with both when i try to connect the phone powered of it then reconizes the phone but instead of conecting the battery starts charging i diconect and conect once and again and again but always the same charging icon on the phone and Maui Meta nor Modem Meta conects to it i thought it would be a driver problem so downloaded and intaled manualy Mediatek CDC drivers but same problem i downloaded Android VCOM drivers but in the folder there is only (xp, vista and windows 7 )drivers y am using windows 10 so i didn't install any of these.
i also tried SN Write Tool (SN Writer) method but i can't get the MD1_DB file (usually named like BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT65**.....)
like it says on the tutorial so stuck there again.
am i doing somthing wrong? or do i need another driver ? am i going to have to root the phone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-05-2021, 03:54 AM

(07-05-2021, 06:40 PM)angelgar here i am again first thanks for the link to the thread. I have been trying to write the IMEI back on the phone with Modem Meta method and
Maui META method but i have the same problem with both when i try to connect the phone powered of it then reconizes the phone but instead of conecting the battery starts charging i diconect and conect once and again and again but always the same charging icon on the phone and Maui Meta nor Modem Meta conects to it i thought it would be a driver problem so downloaded and intaled manualy Mediatek CDC drivers but same problem i downloaded Android VCOM drivers but in the folder there is only (xp, vista and windows 7 )drivers y am using windows 10 so i didn't install any of these.
i also tried SN Write Tool (SN Writer) method but i can't get the MD1_DB file (usually named like BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT65**.....)
am i doing somthing wrong? or do i need another driver ? am i going to have to root the phone?

uninstall all mtk and vcom drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
install Auto Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers Signed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16640.html (i.e the first link then retry connecting to any of the tools)
This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 03:55 AM by X3non.
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
11-05-2021, 03:24 PM
(08-05-2021, 03:54 AM)X3non
(07-05-2021, 06:40 PM)angelgar here i am again first thanks for the link to the thread. I have been trying to write the IMEI back on the phone with Modem Meta method and

uninstall all mtk and vcom drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
install Auto Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers Signed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16640.html (i.e the first link then retry connecting to any of the tools)

i still can't connect my phone to any of the tools, i tried uninstalling all mtk drivers with usb deview then restarted laptop ( just in case) then installed Auto Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers Signed still same problem when i connect the phone the charging logo comes up on the phone and the tool just keeps trying to connect but nothing and after a little while i get the popup message at the bottom right hand corner windows saying (last usb device you connected to this computer malfuncioned and windows does not recognise it windows explorer)

so i uninstall again and try to install manually after Disabaling driver signature enforcement but still the same problem i am going crazy i can't believe i have gotten this far and now because of a driver problem i can't fix the IMEI i don't even need i new IMEI i have the original ones on a screenshot. help what am i doing wrong?? if i was able to flash the phone with sp flash tool why doesn't Modem Meta or Maui Meta connect to the phone?
i even can connect the phone turned on to the laptop and access the internal storage of the phone so i know the usb is working correctly.
This post was last modified: 11-05-2021, 04:09 PM by angelgar.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-05-2021, 10:32 AM
(11-05-2021, 03:24 PM)angelgar i still can't connect my phone to any of the tools, i tried uninstalling all mtk drivers with usb deview then restarted laptop ( just in case) then installed Auto Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers Signed still same problem when i connect the phone the charging logo comes up on the phone and the tool just keeps trying to connect but nothing and after a little while i get the popup message at the bottom right hand corner windows saying (last usb device you connected to this computer malfuncioned and windows does not recognise it windows explorer)

so i uninstall again and try to install manually after Disabaling driver signature enforcement but still the same problem i am going crazy i can't believe i have gotten this far and now because of a driver problem i can't fix the IMEI i don't even need i new IMEI i have the original ones on a screenshot. help what am i doing wrong?? if i was able to flash the phone with sp flash tool why doesn't Modem Meta or Maui Meta connect to the phone?
i even can connect the phone turned on to the laptop and access the internal storage of the phone so i know the usb is working correctly.

Create a new thread so we focus on the IMEI issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
12-05-2021, 04:27 PM
(12-05-2021, 10:32 AM)hovatek
(11-05-2021, 03:24 PM)angelgar i still can't connect my phone to any of the tools, i tried uninstalling all mtk drivers with usb deview then restarted laptop ( just in case) then installed Auto Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers Signed still same problem when i connect the phone the charging logo comes up on the phone and the tool just keeps trying to connect but nothing and after a little while i get the popup message at the bottom right hand corner windows saying (last usb device you connected to this computer malfuncioned and windows does not recognise it windows explorer)

Create a new thread so we focus on the IMEI issue

will do thanks Smile
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6