Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS usb drivers for iPhone 6 plus
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

usb drivers for iPhone 6 plus

usb drivers for iPhone 6 plus

JoeJumia
JoeJumia
JoeJumia
09-04-2021, 08:38 PM

I got my screen burst and since then I can't use the phone again. I repaired it yesterday and when I switched it on,
it says iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes, I connected it to my pc but the pc cannot detect it and it is not charging.
I connected it to the USB plug and it was charging, I took it back to the pc but still, it cant be detected. What is the way forward, please?
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
10-04-2021, 08:12 AM
(09-04-2021, 08:38 PM)JoeJumia I got my screen burst and since then I can't use the phone again. I repaired it yesterday and when I switched it on,
it says iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes, I connected it to my pc but the pc cannot detect it and it is not charging.
I connected it to the USB plug and it was charging, I took it back to the pc but still, it cant be detected. What is the way forward, please?
You'll need to restore your iPhone using the latest iTunes see @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17574.html
JoeJumia
JoeJumia
JoeJumia
10-04-2021, 09:51 AM
I have the latest iTunes but the pc cannot find the iPhone. I have tried downloading iPhone USB drivers but they all end up as android ADB interface when I checked from the device manager.
Can you please show me where to download the usb drivers?
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
10-04-2021, 11:09 AM
(10-04-2021, 09:51 AM)JoeJumia I have the latest iTunes but the pc cannot find the iPhone. I have tried downloading iPhone USB drivers but they all end up as android ADB interface when I checked from the device manager.
Can you please show me where to download the usb drivers?

you don't need any extra drivers, itunes will detect your device if it doesn't then either use a different usb cable or port on the pc or a different pc
JoeJumia
JoeJumia
JoeJumia
10-04-2021, 11:21 AM

But the same port detects my old iPad 1 and also when I connect the phone and the screen is black, it switches on to show the ''connect to iTunes'' on the screen but nothing happens.
ok, will try to connect it to another pc or try another cable and get back to u with what happens.
Thanks
This post was last modified: 10-04-2021, 11:27 AM by JoeJumia.