Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android in dire need of Morefine S6 Pro / Ulefone U650 (2/32GB version) stock.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free

in dire need of Morefine S6 Pro / Ulefone U650 (2/32GB version) stock.

in dire need of Morefine S6 Pro / Ulefone U650 (2/32GB version) stock.

fireplayer
fireplayer
fireplayer
12-04-2021, 11:41 AM

Hi there. I was wondering if you can provide Morefine S6 Pro or Ulefone U650 2GB / 32GB version stock Roms, i had a bad crash of my old phablet (because of my own stupidity) but can only find U650 1GB / 16 GB stock rom everywhere. is there any chance your forum has any of the 2 i need?

Looking to give this old beauty to my 10yo daughter to use as phone if i manage to get it working again.

Thanks /Pete (dad in panic)
This post was last modified: 12-04-2021, 11:52 AM by fireplayer.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-04-2021, 12:08 PM
(12-04-2021, 11:41 AM)fireplayer Hi there. I was wondering if you can provide Morefine S6 Pro or Ulefone U650 2GB / 32GB version stock Roms, i had a bad crash of my old phablet (because of my own stupidity) but can only find U650 1GB / 16 GB stock rom everywhere. is there any chance your forum has any of the 2 i need?

Looking to give this old beauty to my 10yo daughter to use as phone if i manage to get it working again.

Thanks /Pete (dad in panic)

ran a quick search, you can find the firmware for 32/2 at needrom
what exactly is wrong with the phone and how did the problem begin?
This post was last modified: 13-04-2021, 12:09 PM by X3non.
fireplayer
fireplayer
fireplayer
13-04-2021, 12:34 PM
I found no free alternatives, and I am not a premium member at needrom (can't really afford it as unemployed) also I didn't want to risk the links being dead even at premium… and paying for nothing. After all the phone is from 2013.

Why? well because I was trying to do a custom rom on it and missed that you needed to add the boot mig and a few more things from the official phone's firmware… me being used to toying w regular Androids flashed happily w ClockworkMod. And then got a freeze at boot logo. Also I tried to backup w CWM prior to doing this, but the backup failed. Me, being me, I didn't worry. Custom Roms never fail. … .and that brings us to today.
This post was last modified: 13-04-2021, 12:37 PM by fireplayer.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
13-04-2021, 01:01 PM
(13-04-2021, 12:34 PM)fireplayer I found no free alternatives, and I am not a premium member at needrom (can't really afford it as unemployed) also I didn't want to risk the links being dead even at premium… and paying for nothing. After all the phone is from 2013.

Why? well because I was trying to do a custom rom on it and missed that you needed to add the boot mig and a few more things from the official phone's firmware… me being used to toying w regular Androids flashed happily w ClockworkMod. And then got a freeze at boot logo. Also I tried to backup w CWM prior to doing this, but the backup failed. Me, being me, I didn't worry. Custom Roms never fail. … .and that brings us to today.

seeing as you've only tampered with /system and recovery partitions
you can backup firmware as it is now using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
then flash only boot, recovery and system.img from the 1/16 firmware, boot into recovery and if successful then perform a factory reset in recovery mode and see if the phone boots to homescreen
This post was last modified: 13-04-2021, 01:02 PM by freshtyt.
fireplayer
fireplayer
fireplayer
13-04-2021, 07:26 PM

well as the custom rom uses a boot from a different phone - which was flashed - and is the main reason it bricked, i believe i have no access to the official boot, so if I do need access to that it. is the 1 gb boot / system not different from the 2 gb ones?

if no i guess i will give it a try. any other tips? no free site out there that might have the actual roms?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-04-2021, 11:42 AM
(13-04-2021, 07:26 PM)fireplayer well as the custom rom uses a boot from a different phone - which was flashed - and is the main reason it bricked, i believe i have no access to the official boot, so if I do need access to that it. is the 1 gb boot / system not different from the 2 gb ones?

if you backup firmware from your device now, you'll get stock boot
as for the difference between the 1gb and 2gb devices, that'll what you'll find out when you carry out the above mentioned procedure from @freshtyt , if there's really no difference then the device will boot and if there is then the device will remain bricked as it already is
alternatively, you can look for a working phone to backup firmware from
fireplayer
fireplayer
fireplayer
14-04-2021, 08:52 PM
will test and see how it goes