Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno phonepad 3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno phonepad 3

Tecno phonepad 3

Kanyari SG
Kanyari SG
Kanyari SG
18-04-2021, 01:25 PM

Hello,
Pls can someone help me with a working boot.img file for tecno phonepad 3 pp7f pro. My fon is stuck at boot logo after unrooting and the .bin file provided here isn't working with my phone. Or what am i doing wrong? Pls help.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-04-2021, 09:02 AM
(18-04-2021, 01:25 PM)Kanyari SG Hello,
Pls can someone help me with a working boot.img file for tecno phonepad 3 pp7f pro. My fon is stuck at boot logo after unrooting and the .bin file provided here isn't working with my phone. Or what am i doing wrong? Pls help.

where you able to flash the boot.bin or not?
if you tampered with any other partition when you had root then you need to flash that partition as well
Kanyari SG
Kanyari SG
Kanyari SG
19-04-2021, 09:20 AM
I flashed through fastboot but it didn't work. I flashed preloader bin n this killed the fon completely but i managed to revive it by fashing back the original preloader. I have all scatter files but boot.img and cache.img are corrupt. Is there a way of repairing the 2 files esp the boot.img?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-04-2021, 09:32 AM
(19-04-2021, 09:20 AM)Kanyari SG I flashed through fastboot but it didn't work. I flashed preloader bin n this killed the fon completely but i managed to revive it by fashing back the original preloader. I have all scatter files but boot.img and cache.img are corrupt. Is there a way of repairing the 2 files esp the boot.img?

there's nothing wrong with the boot, flash the firmware then perform a factory reset in recovery, that should fix your device