Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gionee CTRl V3 firm ware flash file flash tools

(05-31-2015, 05:14 PM)ahas627 Wrote: SP Flash Tool for Windows v.3.1352.01 (5.1352.01)

theres an error also PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded

how cam i solve my probs sir,, please help...

why not use version 5

hi sir i use the version 5 that is the error "theres an error also PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded ' what is the solution of this?
do u have any tool that can wipe totally the rom or memory of my phone if thats happen i can easyly put the orig firm ware of gionee ctrl v3, i use the flash tools wiping the data or reformatting but nothings happen, what do u think of my problem sir?
can i have a special tool to wipe the data or reformat my phone totally? sir? can u help me thankss in advance
(06-01-2015, 12:14 PM)ahas627 Wrote: hi sir i use the version 5 that is the error "theres an error also PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded ' what is the solution of this?

format first then try flashing again
hi sir i do it now don already then flash nothing happen its always when i on same as usual 4.1 jelly bean its hangs and automatically reboot, any other idea sir? a special tools?
any other tools or special tools for gionee ctr v3 sir? hopeu will help me
(06-01-2015, 12:40 PM)ahas627 Wrote: hi sir i do it now don already then flash nothing happen its always when i on same as usual 4.1 jelly bean its hangs and automatically reboot, any other idea sir? a special tools?

let me get you straight, after you format (without flashing any files back to the phone), the phone still comes on?
yes sir my phone always comes on , my frnd put an experia mod on this with the jelebean 4.1 , i try formating , flashing it is successful but wen i turn it on the phone it seem nothing happen the format n flash is not effective.. i think it is better my phone is dead or bootloop so that i can easyly put the firm ware but my phone is always on, iam so puzzled with this, when its on its hangs up, many errors , like facebook stop, all others programs remarks as stop, ang automatically reboot, help me with this sir, i want a unique tool to totally format n wipe this or any idea,, ?
(06-02-2015, 02:30 AM)ahas627 Wrote: yes sir my phone always comes on , my frnd put an experia mod on this with the jelebean 4.1  , i try formating , flashing it is successful but wen i turn it on the phone it seem nothing happen  the format n flash is not effective.. i think it is better my phone is dead or bootloop so that i can easyly put the firm ware but my phone is always on,  iam so puzzled with this,  when its on its hangs up, many errors , like facebook stop, all others programs remarks as stop, ang automatically reboot, help me with this sir, i want a unique tool to totally format n wipe this or any idea,, ?

try using Fastboot or AIO flasher @  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-466.html to flash the files