Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android gionee CTRl V3 firm ware flash file flash tools
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

gionee CTRl V3 firm ware flash file flash tools

gionee CTRl V3 firm ware flash file flash tools

Pages (7): Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2015, 04:53 PM

(05-06-2015, 03:59 PM)ahas627 what is another option of this sir???

so sp flash tool completes the format , gives the OK pop up ; yet, the phone still comes on like nothing happened?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
05-06-2015, 05:17 PM
yes sir its complete all the format , flash, in sp flash tools , yupss the phone comes on like nothings happened, its always 4.1 jeleybean it hangs then res start automatically.. the system, any other idea sir?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2015, 05:28 PM
(05-06-2015, 05:17 PM)ahas627 yes sir its complete all the format , flash, in sp flash tools , yupss the phone comes on like nothings happened, its always 4.1 jeleybean it hangs then res start automatically.. the system, any other idea sir?

thats another variant of emmc problems.
need you to give the fastboot another shot. AIO flasher just might come in handy.
 another option is to sideload the stock ROM using ADB

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
05-06-2015, 05:35 PM
need you to give the fastboot another shot. AIO flasher just might come in handy.

the problem this is there is no display of fastboot, as u said i will do in mtk droid the after the fastboot will display i do the aio flasher but it failed my cp shut down in doing this

(Downloaded AIO Flasher @ htt...1345123273 1b. Download adb and fastboot drivers @ htt...view?pli=1 then install 2. Launch adb terminal (via MTK droid tools ) 3. Boot the phone into either factory mode (volume decrease + power button) or boot mode 4. Connect the phone to PC 5. In adb terminal, type adb devices then press enter 6. Type adb reboot bootloader then press enter - sir i do the procedure until number (6) but my phone iss automatically off... - ) i cant proceed to aio flasher because my phone will not dsplayed the fastboot mode

another option is to sideload the stock ROM using ADB - how can i do this side load stock rom? using adb?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2015, 09:03 PM

(05-06-2015, 05:35 PM)ahas627 need you to give the fastboot another shot. AIO flasher just might come in handy.

the problem this is there is no display of fastboot,  as u said i will do in mtk droid the after the fastboot will display i do the aio flasher but it failed my cp shut down in doing this

(Downloaded AIO Flasher @ htt...1345123273 1b. Download adb and fastboot drivers @ htt...view?pli=1 then install 2. Launch adb terminal (via MTK droid tools ) 3. Boot the phone into either factory mode (volume decrease + power button) or boot mode 4. Connect the phone to PC 5. In adb terminal, type adb devices then press enter 6. Type adb reboot bootloader then press enter - sir i do the procedure until number (6) but my phone iss automatically off... - )  i cant proceed to aio flasher because my phone will not dsplayed the fastboot mode

another option is to sideload the stock ROM using ADB -   how can i do this side load stock rom? using adb?

* Get the flashable zip you wish to use (lets assume its named hovatek.zip)
* Boot into recovery mode
* Connect phone to PC
* Launch adb on PC
* In recovery mode, put the phone in sideload mode
For TWRP, you can find it in the Advanced > ADB Sideload
For CWM, you can find it in the Install > Install Zip from Sideload
* Copy the flashable zip into the adb folder
* In adb, run the following commands
Code:

adb devices
adb sideload hovatek.zip
adb reboot

Note!
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
06-06-2015, 02:17 AM
ok sir i will try it now
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
06-06-2015, 03:43 AM
sir there is a problem if i will put in the recovery mode (volume + and power) in the option of sideload , adb in mtk droid tools cannot detect my cp, but wen i press vol down n power my cp will detect in adb mode in mtk droid tools (chinese character displays) there is no option there in side load mode, i got a flashable file already.. if my cp did not detect in adb i cannot perform the command you gave it to me right?
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
06-06-2015, 03:47 AM
in recovery volume + and power , i can see the option of side load , when i click adb sideload , the command displayed - wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache when it finish loading in starting adb sideload features it hang up my phone ..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 09:46 AM
(06-06-2015, 03:47 AM)ahas627 in recovery volume +  and power , i can see the option of side load , when i click adb sideload , the command displayed - wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache  when it finish loading in starting adb sideload features it hang up my phone ..

if you have a flashable zip then try flashing it normally in recovery mode since you have TWRP. if that fails then we can look closer at sideloading

Note!
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
06-06-2015, 01:24 PM

i do that already many times inrecovery ... its completed i thought it work perfect but when i open my phone ,, nothing change many errors n reboot automatically.. any other solution
Pages (7): Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next