Attention! Before using this tool, ensure you've tried changing the SD card and doing a Hard Reset (read https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-3885.html )
The tool can be used to fix Windows phones that get stuck at the sad face icon :-( on a blue background
* The tool will erase all user data from the phone so ensure to backup first (Settings > Backup) then you can restore once the phone is fixed (Settings > Restore)
* The software requires an internet connection since it'll install the latest available OS to the phone so ensure you have a good internet connection
* Download Windows Phone Recovery Tool from http://download-fds.webapps.microsoft.co...taller.exe then install it on your PC (Windows 7 and above)
* Ensure the phone and PC's batteries are well charged
* Launch Windows Phone Recovery Tool
* If the phone is not automatically detected, disconnect all phones from the PC and click 'My phone was not detected' at the bottom of the dashboard
* If prompted, select the phone manufacturer
* Connect the phone to the PC via USB cord
* Wait for the PC to detect the connected phone and follow the on screen instructions.
* If the phone is not connected within one minute, you can try to restart the phone: Keep USB connected, press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously. Release the pressed keys when the phone vibrates
* Select 'Install software' to start installing the software to the phone
* Once the installation has been completed, the phone will restart.
* If the SIM has a PIN code, you will need to enter the SIM PIN code at this stage
Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile