Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Rooting phone using Magisk failed
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Rooting phone using Magisk failed

Rooting phone using Magisk failed

Bilal Nawaz
Bilal Nawaz
Bilal Nawaz
Techie Member
26-04-2021, 12:35 AM

Dear Sir,
I rooted my phone using magisk by patching boot.img and i successfully rooted my phone. My phone software was stockrom or firmware. Now, after installing GSI Rom, when i tried to root my phone using magisk as did earlier, my phone didn't boot into System. It goes into bootloader. I restart my phone many times to go into system but instead of booting into system it goes into bootloader. And when i reinstall stock boot.img i successfully boot into System.
Why this problem is happening?
What are the solutions?
Help

Sent from my Infinix X682C using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-04-2021, 10:05 AM
(26-04-2021, 12:35 AM)Bilal Nawaz Dear Sir,
I rooted my phone using magisk by patching boot.img and i successfully rooted my phone. My phone software was stockrom or firmware. Now, after installing GSI Rom, when i tried to root my phone using magisk as did earlier, my phone didn't boot into System. It goes into bootloader. I restart my phone many times to go into system but instead of booting into system it goes into bootloader. And when i reinstall stock boot.img i successfully boot into System.
Why this problem is happening?
What are the solutions?
Help

fix your device by flashing stock rom or any rom of your choice
contact the developer of the gsi rom and ask for support installing magisk or getting root (maybe they can help you)
or look for a gsi rom with root
Bilal Nawaz
Bilal Nawaz
Bilal Nawaz
Techie Member
26-04-2021, 06:42 PM
Ok sir thank you so much ❤️

kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
30-08-2021, 09:40 PM
Pls install android 11 GSI like lineage 18.2 and make sure u have TWRP install and download phh superuser zip and flash it with TWRP , from there u can gain root.and if u want to change it to magisk I can show you without flashing magisk or patch boot