Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno D9 stuck at boot loop

i tried to hard reset the phone not knowing the battery was down, on the process of erasing the phone went off..now is charged .but only displays android logo.. nothing else
[email protected]

(05-31-2015, 10:09 AM)barcaguy Wrote: i tried to hard reset the phone not knowing the battery was down, on the process of erasing the phone went off..now is charged .but only displays android logo.. nothing else
[email protected]

how exactly did you attempt erasing?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
i held volume up, home key and power button.. wipe data/ cache
(06-01-2015, 11:57 AM)barcaguy Wrote: i held volume up, home key and power button.. wipe data/ cache

insert a formatted SD card then repeat factory reset in recovery mode
next, boot into factory mode (vol down + power) and select the option with EMMC in its name
reboot the phone and let me know how it goes
the issue is that it doesnt boot into recovery mode anymore.. all it displays is an android logo laying at the back of the screen
(06-01-2015, 01:17 PM)barcaguy Wrote: the issue is that it doesnt boot into recovery mode anymore.. all it displays is an android logo laying at the back of the screen

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
ensure to combine part 1 and 2 into one folder