Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tweaking Internal storage of Tecno n9
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tweaking Internal storage of Tecno n9

[Please help] Tweaking Internal storage of Tecno n9

flexxy
flexxy
flexxy
31-05-2015, 04:53 PM

Hello, please my friend own a tecno n9 device which he is fed up of deleting application on his internal storage while he still have enough space on the tab. though have come across increasing the ram storage for other device by editing the ebr file. please my point now is i would appreciate it if you can edit the ebr of tecno n9 device for me so as to help my friend sort out the issue low storage space.

my gmail address is flexxcom4luv@gmail.com

thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-06-2015, 10:56 AM
(31-05-2015, 04:53 PM)flexxy Hello, please my friend own a tecno n9 device which he is fed up of deleting application on his internal storage while he still have enough space on the tab. though have come across increasing the ram storage for other device by editing the ebr file. please my  point now is i would appreciate it if you can edit the ebr of tecno n9 device for me so as to help my friend sort out the issue low storage space.

my gmail address is flexxcom4luv@gmail.com

thanks

here's the guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-718.html
ensure to see the video

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.