Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android How to root Nokia 1.4 TA-1322 | Backup Stock ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to root Nokia 1.4 TA-1322 | Backup Stock ROM

How to root Nokia 1.4 TA-1322 | Backup Stock ROM

Osinachi Okpara
Osinachi Okpara
Osinachi Okpara
03-05-2021, 08:27 AM

Hi.

Please I'm looking for a way to back up my recovery partition on my Nokia 1.4 TA-1322. I want to install TWRP but I might need to revert back incase of any issues.

If there's a way to backup the entire firmware, like a clear, concise way, I'm up for it. I've tried miracle box but I don't have the money for a login. When I tried installing it from your site and after installing it, it just asked me to update to a recent version, which in turn asked me for login info worth 30$.

I also tried QFIL & QPST but they both need programmer file for my phone which I can't find anywhere online since my phone is still quite new.

It'll be a lot better to backup my entire stock ROM as my endgame is to flash a custom ROM and root with magisk so I'll still need my stock system.img and boot.img for security.

Thanks in advance ?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-05-2021, 12:53 PM
(03-05-2021, 08:27 AM)Osinachi Okpara Hi.

Please I'm looking for a way to back up my recovery partition on my Nokia 1.4 TA-1322. I want to install TWRP but I might need to revert back incase of any issues.

If there's a way to backup the entire firmware, like a clear, concise way, I'm up for it. I've tried miracle box but I don't have the money for a login. When I tried installing it from your site and after installing it, it just asked me to update to a recent version, which in turn asked me for login info worth 30$.

I also tried QFIL & QPST but they both need programmer file for my phone which I can't find anywhere online since my phone is still quite new.

It'll be a lot better to backup my entire stock ROM as my endgame is to flash a custom ROM and root with magisk so I'll still need my stock system.img and boot.img for security.

Thanks in advance ?

try searching for the stock firmware for this model, if you can find it then firehose programmer could be inlcuded within the firmware
Osinachi Okpara
Osinachi Okpara
Osinachi Okpara
03-05-2021, 01:57 PM
I've tried. I can't find it. Isn't there another way?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-05-2021, 12:06 PM
(03-05-2021, 01:57 PM)Osinachi Okpara I've tried. I can't find it. Isn't there another way?

unfortunately, no
Osinachi Okpara
Osinachi Okpara
Osinachi Okpara
04-05-2021, 12:41 PM

Ok. Is it possible to use the programmer file for another phone that has the same processor as my phone, like Nokia 1.3? Like I'll download the QFIL firmware for Nokia 1.3 and then use the programmer file from the firmware for my phone? ? That should work, right?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2021, 05:26 PM
(04-05-2021, 12:41 PM)OsinachiĀ Okpara Ok. Is it possible to use the programmer file for another phone that has the same processor as my phone, like Nokia 1.3? Like I'll download the QFIL firmware for Nokia 1.3 and then use the programmer file from the firmware for my phone? ? That should work, right?

It might or might not work. You'll have to try

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Osinachi Okpara
Osinachi Okpara
Osinachi Okpara
23-05-2021, 03:33 PM
Hey. I was able to get a suitable programmer file for my chipset for my device but the problem now is I can't boot into recovery mode or EDL mode either. I've searched everywhere online, I've tried several methods. Nothing works.

I discovered that some recent Nokia devices need to short two points on the PCB and then plug to a power source before it can enter EDL mode but my phone cannot be easily opened. The back is sealed. I'M not even sure if it'll work or there's a method I have no idea of.

There's literally very little help online I'm getting for this device as even on Nokia's community site, there's no page for Nokia 1.4 devices whereas other Nokia devices are included. What can I do now?

I can assure you: I've tried EVERYTHING
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-05-2021, 10:17 AM
(23-05-2021, 03:33 PM)Osinachi Okpara ...
I discovered that some recent Nokia devices need to short two points on the PCB and then plug to a power source before it can enter EDL mode but my phone cannot be easily opened. The back is sealed. I'M not even sure if it'll work or there's a method I have no idea of.

you'd need an experienced phone hardware technician to help you with this