Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android remote: not allowed in locked state
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

remote: not allowed in locked state

remote: not allowed in locked state

vuthy
vuthy
vuthy
Enthusiastic Member
13-05-2021, 07:23 AM

My phone was in recovery mode when i was trying to flash a new firmware. I have try many time with many firmwares in SPflashtool but when it is done there is nothing change, it is still in the recovery mode(The Miui version can't be installed on this device. However I can switch to fastboot mode. the error came again. In this time it come up with (remote: not allowed in locked state) when trying to flash in Miflash.
What should i do please?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-05-2021, 01:40 PM
(13-05-2021, 07:23 AM)vuthy My phone was in recovery mode when i was trying to flash a new firmware. I have try many time with many firmwares in SPflashtool but when it is done there is nothing change, it is still in the recovery mode(The Miui version can't be installed on this device. However I can switch to fastboot mode. the error came again. In this time it come up with (remote: not allowed in locked state) when trying to flash in Miflash.
What should i do please?

what's the phone model? and does the build number on the phone change when you flash a different firmware build?
jasmin811
jasmin811
jasmin811
15-05-2021, 07:16 AM
My friend,

Your bootloader is locked,you need to unlock with Mi unlock software.

When you flash with Mi Flash tool you need to tick "clean all" and NOT to tick "clean all and lock"