Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Casper Via E1 MT6735, After SP Flash Tool, No Booting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Casper Via E1 MT6735, After SP Flash Tool, No Booting

Casper Via E1 MT6735, After SP Flash Tool, No Booting

Selami Bozkurt
Selami Bozkurt
13-05-2021, 05:22 PM

Hello.

I have a mediatek phone Casper Via E1 which has Mediatek MT6735 processor. One week ago, it suddenly got into bootloop. I tried SP flash tool and used stock firmware. I used firmware upgrade and ticked all with preloader selection. After flashing, phone wasn't booting. When I plug in to power, the phone has just red light but nothing on the screen. When I try to boot, nothing happens. I tried format all+download, download only selections, but no effect. It successfully flashes but no effect. I tried flashing with battery and without battery, no effect.

Can you help me?
Selami Bozkurt
Selami Bozkurt
13-05-2021, 05:59 PM
Hello.

I have a mediatek phone Casper Via E1 which has Mediatek MT6735 processor. One week ago, it suddenly got into bootloop. I tried SP flash tool and used stock firmware. I used firmware upgrade and ticked all with preloader selection. After flashing, phone wasn't booting. When I plug in to power, the phone has just red light but nothing on the screen. When I try to boot, nothing happens. I tried format all+download, download only selections, but no effect. It successfully flashes but no effect. I tried flashing with battery and without battery, no effect.

Can you help me?
Selami Bozkurt
Selami Bozkurt
13-05-2021, 06:01 PM
I have opened this thread in another section. How to close this thread?
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
14-05-2021, 09:08 AM
(13-05-2021, 05:59 PM)Selami Bozkurt Hello.

Can you help me?
You flashed the wrong firmware build
Do you know the previous firmware build before flashing? if you don't you will have to try different builds till one works for it.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-05-2021, 02:52 PM

(13-05-2021, 05:22 PM)Selami Bozkurt Hello.

Can you help me?

look for and try flashing a different firmware build as @Abdulakeem14 has suggested