Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android error readback SPFlash Tool status preloader invalid
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

error readback SPFlash Tool status preloader invalid

error readback SPFlash Tool status preloader invalid

DMontesR
DMontesR
DMontesR
Enthusiastic Member
23-05-2021, 06:34 PM

Hi
When i try readback mi Alcatel 3x 4cam i get this error

Error 0xC0030004

Meaning: There's a problem with the preloader partition name in the scatter file or communication with the device

I try this but dont wotk

Solution:
Try loading the preloader from the firmware for your model before attempting to perform any operation
Edit the scatter file preferably using Notepad++ or any other good text editor, then change partition name to all lower case e.g PRELOADER to preloader or to match the exact file name in the firmware then save the scatter file
Try holding Vol UP or Down button before connecting the phone to the PC
If you get the error while trying to format, return to the download tab and tick the checkbox for preloader then return to the format tab and retry formatting
If you get the error while trying to readback, then ensure that there's a valid preloader file location within the download tab then return back to the readback tab and proceed with readback

I bypass security with mtksecbypass perhaps is for that
This post was last modified: 23-05-2021, 07:17 PM by DMontesR.
Attached Files
.png
2021-05-23.png
Size: 69.22 KB / Downloads: 15
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-05-2021, 10:08 AM
(23-05-2021, 06:34 PM)DMontesR Hi
When i try readback mi Alcatel 3x 4cam i get this error

If you get the error while trying to readback, then ensure that there's a valid preloader file location within the download tab then return back to the readback tab and proceed with readback

it means that you need to have an existing preloader file for this model before your can readback using sp flash tool. if you have the DA file for the model then you could try using a different tool such as miracle thunder 2.82 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html