Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Gionee F109L stock at bootloop
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Gionee F109L stock at bootloop

Gionee F109L stock at bootloop

24-05-2021, 01:04 PM

Please I need help with my Gionee F109L. I tried to install twrp, so I root the phone with king root which was successful and I then I couldn't find my phones twrp... From there I noticed that when ever I restart the phone the root access will be gone and king root will ask me to root again, I did that twice until I got fed up and dicided to just use the phone as it is. I when to settings and restore factory setting to start everything new but my phone got stock at bootloop. It is not even booting to recovery mode or fastboot, like holding volume up or down with power chnages nothing. It just continue to show the logo and a red state message that the phone will boot in 5 seconds but then it will go off and that way the loop continued. I've tried to flash a new stock rom with SP flash tool, the rom is same as that of the phone i.e f109l. So it has been from one error message to another and now it is saying authetication error and I can not find the actual .auth file for my device model, tried some other gionee model but, It is still the same. I need help! thanks
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
24-05-2021, 02:46 PM
(24-05-2021, 01:04 PM)Anigilaje Olaitan Ibrahim Please I need help with my Gionee F109L. I tried to install twrp, so I root the phone with king root which was successful and I then I couldn't find my phones twrp... From there I noticed that when ever I restart the phone the root access will be gone and king root will ask me to root again, I did that twice until I got fed up and dicided to just use the phone as it is. I when to settings and restore factory setting to start everything new but my phone got stock at bootloop. It is not even booting to recovery mode or fastboot, like holding volume up or down with power chnages nothing. It just continue to show the logo and a red state message that the phone will boot in 5 seconds but then it will go off and that way the loop continued. I've tried to flash a new stock rom with SP flash tool, the rom is same as that of the phone i.e f109l. So it has been from one error message to another and now it is saying authetication error and I can not find the actual .auth file for my device model, tried some other gionee model but, It is still the same. I need help! thanks
Flash back stock firmware
Download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389.html
This post was last modified: 24-05-2021, 02:49 PM by Abdulakeem14.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-05-2021, 11:12 AM
(24-05-2021, 01:04 PM)Anigilaje Olaitan Ibrahim ...and now it is saying authetication error and I can not find the actual .auth file for my device model,...

flash using mtk bypass method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html