Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android rooting hisense f23
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

rooting hisense f23

rooting hisense f23

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
kronos
kronos
kronos
Techie Member
28-05-2021, 11:39 AM

Where do i begin...ok i been trying to root this phnoe for over a year now and nothing works.
1-i cant find a stock rom on the internet,i even tried the support centre of hisense and they dont want to help me
2-i found out the only way to root my phone is to patch the boot.img file with magisk but this seems more difficult to do as everything i try just dont work.
I wanted to make a backup of my phone and get the boot ,img file from there but i cant even get miracle box to do this.When i follow the guide i get a greyed out start button .Remember my phone battery is fixed inside the phone and even when i press the volume down button when the phone is off the then plug in usb the phone connects then disconnects.the mtk drivers is installed properly casue i managed to flash another phone like this.
If i could just get backup my phone boot.img file then i could make it possible to root it.Alos there is no twrp for my phone t install a recovery.
I dont know what more to do.i am lost without a stock rom or a backup of my phone.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-05-2021, 01:42 PM
(28-05-2021, 11:39 AM)kronos Where do i begin...ok i been trying to root this phnoe for over a year now and nothing works.
1-i cant find a stock rom on the internet,i even tried the support centre of hisense and they dont want to help me
2-i found out the only way to root my phone is to patch the boot.img file with magisk but this seems more difficult to do as everything i try just dont work.
I wanted to make a backup of my phone and get the boot ,img file from there but i cant even get miracle box to do this.When i follow the guide i get a greyed out start button .Remember my phone battery is fixed inside the phone and even when i press the volume down button when the phone is off the then plug in usb the phone connects then disconnects.the mtk drivers is installed properly casue i managed to flash another phone like this.
If i could just get backup my phone boot.img file then i could make it possible to root it.Alos there is no twrp for my phone t install a recovery.
I dont know what more to do.i am lost without a stock rom or a backup of my phone.

have you tried to backup firmware from your device? using mtk bypass @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html and wwr mtk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
and can you boot to fastboot mode on this device?
kronos
kronos
kronos
Techie Member
29-05-2021, 02:25 PM
(29-05-2021, 01:42 PM)X3non
(28-05-2021, 11:39 AM)kronos Where do i begin...ok i been trying to root this phnoe for over a year now and nothing works.

have you tried to backup firmware from your device? using mtk bypass @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html and wwr mtk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
and can you boot to fastboot mode on this device?
i tried adb backup which was a .ab file but its only 400mb which is not the right size,so thats is not gonna work for me.I will try mtk bypass and let you know how it goes.
kronos
kronos
kronos
Techie Member
30-05-2021, 11:43 AM
yes i can boot into fastboot,why you ask.is there a method here to do via fastboot
kronos
kronos
kronos
Techie Member
30-05-2021, 01:15 PM

The wwr mtk method for backup wont as i git stuck where you had to view block information and my phone shows everything blank,so i cant see addresses to add for my scatter file creation edit.SO the only other option is the try the other one you suggested,the mtk bypass method.
If i get stuck there then this phone is actually unrootable even after 2 years
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-05-2021, 09:34 AM
(30-05-2021, 01:15 PM)kronos The wwr mtk method for backup wont as i git stuck where you had to view block information and my phone shows everything blank,so i cant see addresses to add for my scatter file creation edit.SO the only other option is the try the other one you suggested,the mtk bypass method.

you must be looking through the wrong thread, this device has secure boot so you're meant to use mtk bypass to disable protection then you can dump firmware using the wwr + spft tool guide
attach a full screenshot showing this "view block information" you are referring to
kronos
kronos
kronos
Techie Member
01-06-2021, 12:25 AM
(31-05-2021, 09:34 AM)X3non
(30-05-2021, 01:15 PM)kronos The wwr mtk method for backup wont as i git stuck where you had to view block information and my phone shows everything blank,so i cant see addresses to add for my scatter file creation edit.SO the only other option is the try the other one you suggested,the mtk bypass method.

you must be looking through the wrong thread, this device has secure boot so you're meant to use mtk bypass to disable protection then you can dump firmware using the wwr + spft tool guide
attach a full screenshot showing this "view block information" you are referring to
i cant make a scatter file cause the block map shows nothing, no data there
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-06-2021, 12:04 PM
(01-06-2021, 12:25 AM)kronos i cant make a scatter file cause the block map shows nothing, no data there

it was never mentioned to use mtk droid tool, be sure to read and follow the proper guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
kronos
kronos
kronos
Techie Member
01-06-2021, 04:07 PM
(01-06-2021, 12:04 PM)X3non
(01-06-2021, 12:25 AM)kronos i cant make a scatter file cause the block map shows nothing, no data there

it was never mentioned to use mtk droid tool, be sure to read and follow the proper guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html

yes it was said to go to this tool and look at the memory address and the second attachment mine shows no data so i cannot edit the temp scatter file
This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 04:09 PM by kronos.
Attached Files
.jpg
hova.jpg
Size: 42.46 KB / Downloads: 5
.jpg
hova 2.jpg
Size: 93.46 KB / Downloads: 5
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-06-2021, 10:07 AM

(01-06-2021, 04:07 PM)kronos yes it was said to go to this tool and look at the memory address and the second attachment mine shows no data so i cannot edit the temp scatter file

the instruction at step 8 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html is to see how readback is done with sp flash tool, you're to skip everything pertaining to mtk droid tool
again it's indicated in the requirements section @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html ; to skip mtk droid tool if using wwr mtk

PS : watch the video guide for wwr mtk to understand better
This post was last modified: 02-06-2021, 10:09 AM by X3non.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next