Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need Help: device Meizu M8, bootloop and no recovery mode with locked bootloader
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Need Help: device Meizu M8, bootloop and no recovery mode with locked bootloader

Need Help: device Meizu M8, bootloop and no recovery mode with locked bootloader

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-06-2021, 10:24 AM

(06-06-2021, 12:23 AM)papapipizola I'm tried to wipe userdata and cache according your thread, with the address exactly as described in scatter file.
The phone got fail boot, at the device manager status connect and disconnected repeatedly and the driver show MTK USB port and MTK preloader usb

disconnect / reconnect the battery then confirm if the device is able to power on
papapipizola
papapipizola
papapipizola
14-06-2021, 10:12 AM
After disconnected the battery, the phone still not power on.
But at device manager, it detected as mtk usb port.
Try to flash preloader, end with success.
But when trying to flash the other image, it shows error 0xC0010001.
Been searched on hovatek about error meaning, it need custom da.
Is there any custom DA for Meizu M8 M813H, or for other phone that compatible with it?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-06-2021, 02:30 PM
(14-06-2021, 10:12 AM)papapipizola After disconnected the battery, the phone still not power on.
But at device manager, it detected as mtk usb port.
Try to flash preloader, end with success.
But when trying to flash the other image, it shows error 0xC0010001.
Been searched on hovatek about error meaning, it need custom da.
Is there any custom DA for Meizu M8 M813H, or for other phone that compatible with it?

use mtk bypass @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html
papapipizola
papapipizola
papapipizola
14-06-2021, 03:13 PM
The error occurs with protection disabled with python mtk bypass
papapipizola
papapipizola
papapipizola
15-06-2021, 05:56 AM

I found https://gsmforum.ru/threads/meizu-m8-zab...475/page-2.
They uses ufi box which I don't have.
Is it possible if I format whole memory with SP Flash Tool and memory write the image, one image at a time for every image?
I haven't tried yet, ask your opinion for safety reasons.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-06-2021, 10:21 AM
(14-06-2021, 03:13 PM)papapipizola The error occurs with protection disabled with python mtk bypass

what error? attach a screenshot

(15-06-2021, 05:56 AM)papapipizola I found https://gsmforum.ru/threads/meizu-m8-zab...475/page-2.
They uses ufi box which I don't have.
Is it possible if I format whole memory with SP Flash Tool and memory write the image, one image at a time for every image?
I haven't tried yet, ask your opinion for safety reasons.

it won't make any difference seeing as you still need either a DA or mtk bypass to format and before you format all, you might want to consider making a full firmware dump first
papapipizola
papapipizola
papapipizola
15-06-2021, 02:43 PM
Yes of course, I'll use mtk bypass for every step.
to make full firmware dump, and after that full format, continues with write memory for every image.
With write memory, hope that it will boot up or at least I can enter the recovery mode to update the firmware from manufacturer.
papapipizola
papapipizola
papapipizola
16-06-2021, 08:15 AM
Update, currently my PC always crash while using mtk exploit to bypass. Windows defender already deactivate.
So, I tried download the miracle Meizu tool to flash it, because I saw on YouTube lot of people always success with that.
While write the memory, preloader, pgpt is OK.
But, at write the recovery, it fail to write.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-06-2021, 12:23 PM
(16-06-2021, 08:15 AM)papapipizola Update, currently my PC always crash while using mtk exploit to bypass. Windows defender already deactivate.

you could try using a different PC

(16-06-2021, 08:15 AM)papapipizola So, I tried download the miracle Meizu tool to flash it, because I saw on YouTube lot of people always success with that.
While write the memory, preloader, pgpt is OK.
But, at write the recovery, it fail to write.

you were able to flash preloader and pgpt using miracle meizu tool?
did you try doing format all + download?
what's the error message when you tried to write recovery? attach a screenshot
papapipizola
papapipizola
papapipizola
16-06-2021, 12:47 PM

Yes it does.
I took the firmware from gsmforum.ru.
with miracle Meizu tool, preloader and pgpt are flashes perfectly with format all + download, tick the whole image.
When the tools tried to flash the recovery, it just stop with error write fail with red font.
If I flash with SP Flash Tool, the error is invalid gpt.
What do you think, is there still ways to fix it without take out the emcp then write it with ufi box or jtag?
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next