Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Nokia lumia 520 Rm_914 O2 bricked but detected in Qualcomm mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Nokia lumia 520 Rm_914 O2 bricked but detected in Qualcomm mode

Nokia lumia 520 Rm_914 O2 bricked but detected in Qualcomm mode

Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
31-05-2021, 09:10 PM

Thanks team in advance one Nokia lumia 520 rm_914 which was branded 02 started lagging and couldn't get to use internet ,was flashed with a wrong product code thus bricking it later after checking part of the device to obtain its first details on board I found behind battery Vodafone did place some sticker on the lumias default,which contains un existing product code after peeling it off we found the right product code however it was rather late as the device instead of booting up went straight to Qualcomm mode I'd like to ask if there exists any method to fix it since I believed its possible. I've tried using Windows recovery tool but this lumia model is not on the list .Thanks.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
01-06-2021, 09:20 AM
(31-05-2021, 09:10 PM)Abdul-hanan Thanks team in advance one Nokia lumia 520 rm_914 which was branded 02 started lagging and couldn't get to use internet ,was flashed with a wrong product code thus bricking it later after checking part of the device to obtain its first details on board I found behind battery Vodafone did place some sticker on the lumias default,which contains un existing product code after peeling it off we found the right product code however it was rather late as the device instead of booting up went straight to Qualcomm mode I'd like to ask if there exists any method to fix it since I believed its possible. I've tried using Windows recovery tool but this lumia model is not on the list .Thanks.
See this method @ https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/unbri...t-71178452
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
03-06-2021, 11:34 PM
Thanks a lot I'm heading their say if I hit a dead end I'll seek clarification later in case its a closed thread.nice to have u.keep safe
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
15-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Thanks senior I reached there but after installing the WDRT My lumia 520 rm914 isn't on the list any way forward
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
16-06-2021, 01:34 PM

(15-06-2021, 02:34 PM)Abdul-hanan Thanks senior I reached there but after installing the WDRT My lumia 520 rm914 isn't on the list any way forward

you only need WDRT for the drivers and because it included thor2 which you need for the actual flashing, you don't need WDRT itself since you are flashing from emergency mode
see this guide pertaining to L520 @ https://sujitintel.wordpress.com/2015/05...x-for-all/ (links are dead but you can easily google search for the file name of the tools and drivers used)
or you can check out the original guide @ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FdTt...M_prE/edit