Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Magisk root problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Magisk root problem

Magisk root problem

Samuel Appiah
Samuel Appiah
Samuel Appiah
03-06-2021, 02:06 PM

Hello, Please I unlocked my bootloader on my infinix hot 10 and it worked successfully well.I then tried to flash magisk or rooting my phone with magisk zip file.I went through all the stages of patching my phone's boot.img in the magisk app and then renaming it to boot.img.I placed the boot.img file inside the minimal adb and fastboot folder but after executing the command,thus fastboot flash boot boot.img,the command prompt told me that there is no such file in such directory but actually I have placed the boot.img in that directory that is at the minimal adb and fastboot folder. Please help me on how to root my hot 10 with magisk and also not getting any messages of it saying there is no such file in directory.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-06-2021, 10:33 AM
(03-06-2021, 02:06 PM)Samuel Appiah Hello, Please I unlocked my bootloader on my infinix hot 10 and it worked successfully well.I then tried to flash magisk or rooting my phone with magisk zip file.I went through all the stages of patching my phone's boot.img in the magisk app and then renaming it to boot.img.I placed the boot.img file inside the minimal adb and fastboot folder but after executing the command,thus fastboot flash boot boot.img,the command prompt told me that there is no such file in such directory but actually I have placed the boot.img in that directory that is at the minimal adb and fastboot folder. Please help me on how to root my hot 10 with magisk and also not getting any messages of it saying there is no such file in directory.

can you attach a screenshot of the properties of this boot.img on your pc also a screenshot of the command sent and error in adb window
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
31-08-2021, 10:21 AM
If u have TWRP install try using it to flash it into Ur boot partition.