Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Rooting Itel vision 1 (spd 9830a)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Rooting Itel vision 1 (spd 9830a)

Rooting Itel vision 1 (spd 9830a)

JaberAfnan
JaberAfnan
JaberAfnan
Enthusiastic Member
13-06-2021, 10:52 AM

Hello. I'm in big trouble. Basically I bought this phone to using root. But to gain root access i have to unlock bootloader first. It seems impossible now. Because i Don't have the private key to unlock the bootloader of this spreadtrum device. I'm thinking that is it possible if i patch the boot img with magisk and then flash with spd flash tool??? Will it work???
If Doesn't is there any other way to root my device without unlocking the bootloader?? Plz help!!!!!!!!! I will be thankful with my life ?
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
14-06-2021, 09:06 AM
(13-06-2021, 10:52 AM)JaberAfnan Hello. I'm in big trouble. Basically I bought this phone to using root. But to gain root access i have to unlock bootloader first. It seems impossible now. Because i Don't have the private key to unlock the bootloader of this spreadtrum device. I'm thinking that is it possible if i patch the boot img with magisk and then flash with spd flash tool??? Will it work???
If Doesn't is there any other way to root my device without unlocking the bootloader?? Plz help!!!!!!!!! I will be thankful with my life ?
You need unlocked bootloader to gain root access