Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Coolpad note 3 lite stuck in bootloop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Coolpad note 3 lite stuck in bootloop

[Please help] Coolpad note 3 lite stuck in bootloop

mlsn1
mlsn1
mlsn1
16-06-2021, 05:10 PM

I wanted to install a custom rom on my phone so I booted into twrp recovery and wiped dalvik, system, cache, internal storage, data. But I forgot to copy the custom rom from pc to phone so I tried to connect to pc but it did not connect. I powered off my device then tried to connect but could not. I cannot boot into twrp recovery as well. When I connect to pc I hear the connection sounds but adb commands are not working.
This post was last modified: 16-06-2021, 05:23 PM by mlsn1.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
16-06-2021, 06:36 PM
(16-06-2021, 05:10 PM)mlsn1 I wanted to install a custom rom on my phone so I booted into twrp recovery and wiped dalvik, system, cache, internal storage, data. But I forgot to copy the custom rom from pc to phone so I tried to connect to pc but it did not connect. I powered off my device then tried to connect but could not. I cannot boot into twrp recovery as well. When I connect to pc I hear the connection sounds but adb commands are not working.
Download and flashback stock rom using sp flashtool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15027.html