Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android issues with my infinix hot 6x after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

issues with my infinix hot 6x after flashing

issues with my infinix hot 6x after flashing

holaniyi22
holaniyi22
holaniyi22
19-06-2021, 07:04 PM

please i really need help my original bulid number was (x623-QL1819ABCDEFI-O-200722V68) but i could not find this exact stock rom and i download the one on this website that only the those last digit were different and probably thinking that it just old version of mine but after i flash the rom with QFIL flash tool and then this is happening

The notification bar not functioning
there is less/few apps in the app drawer menu
There is some apps shows in app drawer not usually affair: MMI1, MMI2, RuntimeTest, PinterestPrintTest, Calibration Tool and HQLogScanner.

I tired factory reset any time I reset it reboot quickly/soft reboot (as not usual) and came back without any change
This post was last modified: 19-06-2021, 07:14 PM by holaniyi22.
holaniyi22
holaniyi22
holaniyi22
20-06-2021, 09:01 PM
please i really need help my original bulid number was (x623-QL1819ABCDEFI-O-200722V68) but i could not find this exact stock rom and i download the one on this website that only the those last digit were different and probably thinking that it just old version of mine but after i flash the rom with QFIL flash tool and then this is happening

There is some apps shows in app drawer not usually affair: MMI1, MMI2, RuntimeTest, PinterestPrintTest, Calibration Tool and HQLogScanner.

I tired factory reset any time I reset it reboot quickly/soft reboot (as not usual) and came back without any change and i have tried flashing it with different rom with same build number only that back digit different is still same thing please i need help
This post was last modified: 20-06-2021, 09:04 PM by holaniyi22.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-06-2021, 12:07 PM
(19-06-2021, 07:04 PM)holaniyi22 please i really need help my original bulid number was (x623-QL1819ABCDEFI-O-200722V68) but i could not find this exact stock rom and i download the one on this website that only the those last digit were different and probably thinking that it just old version of mine but after i flash the rom with QFIL flash tool and then this is happening

I tired factory reset any time I reset it reboot quickly/soft reboot (as not usual) and came back without any change

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-30625.html