Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android DA hash mismatch error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

DA hash mismatch error

DA hash mismatch error

whiplash
whiplash
whiplash
Enthusiastic Member
25-06-2021, 10:17 PM

Good afternoon to the King of Mediatek consciousness. I'm using a Wiko u307as running Android 9 together with MTK6739. I tried beginning the backup process on SPFT and, upon trying to dump the preloader, was met with this 0070004 error. I know from experience that this unit is NOT Secure Boot and, coexists with the All In One DA. I'm a Certified Tech and, have already used MTK Bypass in the past. This phone is brand new and, the only mod is an unlocked bootloader and an empty vbmeta shell. This phone doesn't need a signed Auth file. I'm very misunderstood and, need to get direction to eliminate that error. How do I make it disappear, your Highness ?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-06-2021, 11:02 AM
(25-06-2021, 10:17 PM)whiplash Good afternoon to the King of Mediatek consciousness. I'm using a Wiko u307as running Android 9 together with MTK6739. I tried beginning the backup process on SPFT and, upon trying to dump the preloader, was met with this 0070004 error. I know from experience that this unit is NOT Secure Boot and, coexists with the All In One DA. I'm a Certified Tech and, have already used MTK Bypass in the past. This phone is brand new and, the only mod is an unlocked bootloader and an empty vbmeta shell. This phone doesn't need a signed Auth file. I'm very misunderstood and, need to get direction to eliminate that error. How do I make it disappear, your Highness ?

the error indicates otherwise, use mtk bypass and post the result
whiplash
whiplash
whiplash
Enthusiastic Member
27-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Good morning to the ruling family. Neither the Universal MTK bypass nor the MCT team Auth techniques will work on the MTK6739 Wiko u307as brand. It appears as if these exploits have been patched recently and, there is a trapdoor to prevent action used on SPFT. This is unique. It's a fact of God that this model is NOT Secure Boot. Perhaps, you might have a signed Auth file at your disposal. If you like, I can offer you either of the 2 bootrom.bin files that were dumped along the way. I've seen three (3) other U307as phones that interacted freely and quickly with SPFT. Not this one. I'm close to your level as a Developer and, very frustrated at the security on this Wiko. Get back to me with a Auth file and, sincere thanx for your continued time and patience.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-06-2021, 10:56 AM
(27-06-2021, 05:53 PM)whiplash Good morning to the ruling family. Neither the Universal MTK bypass nor the MCT team Auth techniques will work on the MTK6739 Wiko u307as brand. It appears as if these exploits have been patched recently and, there is a trapdoor to prevent action used on SPFT. This is unique. It's a fact of God that this model is NOT Secure Boot. Perhaps, you might have a signed Auth file at your disposal. If you like, I can offer you either of the 2 bootrom.bin files that were dumped along the way.

if the device doesn't have secure boot as you say then you won't need an auth or da file
what's the result from using mtk bypass? and BTW only the oem can assist you with the right auth file unless it's already leaked

(27-06-2021, 05:53 PM)whiplash I've seen three (3) other U307as phones that interacted freely and quickly with SPFT. Not this one. ...

maybe a procedure such as format all was carried out on this particular one that triggered it. if this is the case then formatting all on any of the others will trigger the need for an auth file
whiplash
whiplash
whiplash
Enthusiastic Member
30-06-2021, 12:05 AM

Good evening. Just because I'm a Certified tech, I tried the newest Auth bypass technique for MTK created by a guy called Mofadal who is asso ciated with Chaosmaster. And, this option determined that I was successful. Not even close !The phone works like a Read-only phone. The error on SPFT of 0070004 is burned into the tool. I've used five (5) different versions on Windows 8.1 and 10. Getting American Tech support on a French phone made in China by Tinno is pure comedy. They struggle with bootloops. This one has NO responsible answer. It IS the epitome of unbreakable security. It has two partitions both called Protect. This unit has 43 partitions. You simply cannot use SPFT on it. I suppose that I will be coding data via ADB. Just a matter of time before I become a Bricklayer. I'm out of my element here.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-06-2021, 10:24 AM
(30-06-2021, 12:05 AM)whiplash Good evening. Just because I'm a Certified tech, I tried the newest Auth bypass technique for MTK created by a guy called Mofadal who is asso ciated with Chaosmaster. And, this option determined that I was successful. Not even close !The phone works like a Read-only phone. The error on SPFT of 0070004 is burned into the tool. I've used five (5) different versions on Windows 8.1 and 10. Getting American Tech support on a French phone made in China by Tinno is pure comedy. They struggle with bootloops. This one has NO responsible answer. It IS the epitome of unbreakable security. It has two partitions both called Protect. This unit has 43 partitions. You simply cannot use SPFT on it. I suppose that I will be coding data via ADB. Just a matter of time before I become a Bricklayer. I'm out of my element here.

attach a screenshot showing the output of mtk bypass and SPft window