Want to support our free Tech. tutorials, videos and tools? Donate A Gadget

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Share Share Pin
how to revive my dead infinix hot 8

few days ago,my phone hang on the logo screen showing only"Infinix,powered by android".Then i went to service center where they said this a software issue and they started to fix and after 5 min they said that it is dead now...Ó╭╮Ò. when i try to connect this phone to my laptop it keeps connecting and disconecting at interval of 2 seconds....please suggest any solution. it's very urgent. please help(╥﹏╥).i saw on youtube that if i try to flash software again,it may revive but the problem is I forgot my phone build number and if i flash it with wrong rom it may get hard bricked...what to do ??? Sad

(14-07-2021, 12:44 PM)smarty1 Wrote:  few days ago,my phone hang on the logo screen showing only"Infinix,powered by android".Then i went to service center where they said this a software issue and they started to fix and after 5 min they said that it is dead now...Ó╭╮Ò. when i try to connect this phone to my laptop it keeps connecting and disconecting at interval of 2 seconds....please suggest any solution. it's very urgent. please help(╥﹏╥).i saw on youtube that if i try to flash software again,it may revive but the problem is I forgot my phone build number and if i flash it with wrong rom it may get hard bricked...what to do ??? Sad

disassemble the back then disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device then confirm if the device is still dead
do you at least remember the device model? e.g X650B or X650C e.t.c

Checked it is still dead!...yeah I knew model which is X650C...now tell what can I do...

(15-07-2021, 05:26 PM)smarty1 Wrote:  Checked it is still dead!...yeah I knew model which is X650C...now tell what can I do...

download firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-29893.html
download da @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-23339.html
attempt to flash the device using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

Which one I need to download...V174 or V224. One more thing I already told you that my phone keeps connecting and disconnecting, don't recognised by laptop

(17-07-2021, 02:37 PM)smarty1 Wrote:  Which one I need to download...V174 or V224.

any that's listed as X650c

(17-07-2021, 02:37 PM)smarty1 Wrote:  One more thing I already told you that my phone keeps connecting and disconnecting, don't recognised by laptop

disconnecting / reconnecting the battery ought to help with detection

My photo has revived successfully in a shop.changed the emmc and all done.

Edit:after coming back from the shop my phone automatically get switch off and get turn on back after every 3 min...it is repeating again and again what to do...

My phone automatically switch off and switch on after every 3-4 minutes any solution please

My phone automatically switch off and switch on after every 3-4 minutes any solution please

(27-07-2021, 04:41 PM)smarty1 Wrote:  My phone automatically switch off and switch on after every 3-4 minutes any solution please

are you saying the phone boots into homescreen before rebooting? OR
it gets stuck at bootlogo then reboots?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by X3non
02-03-2021, 09:22 AM