Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock CAN I UNLOCK A NETWORK PROVIDER'S PHONE AND DISCONTINUE PAYING?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

CAN I UNLOCK A NETWORK PROVIDER'S PHONE AND DISCONTINUE PAYING?

CAN I UNLOCK A NETWORK PROVIDER'S PHONE AND DISCONTINUE PAYING?

Sÿđneÿ Mōhādżs
Sÿđneÿ Mōhādżs
Sÿđneÿ Mōhādżs
Enthusiastic Member
14-07-2021, 09:36 PM

IN KENYA,SAFARICOM GIVES ITS CUSTOMERS PHONES WHICH THEY PURCHASE IN HIRE PURCHASE OF THE AGGREED AMOUNT (CAN BE KSH.20/KSH.60 DAILY) I WISHED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY THE PHONE CAN BE UNLOCKED AND USE OTHER NETWORK PROVIDERS AND MAYBE CUT SHORT THE PAYMENT THING COZ ITS SUPPOSED TO GO FOR 9MONTHS OR SO.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
15-07-2021, 10:12 AM
(14-07-2021, 09:36 PM)Sÿđneÿ Mōhādżs IN KENYA,SAFARICOM GIVES ITS CUSTOMERS PHONES WHICH THEY PURCHASE IN HIRE PURCHASE OF THE AGGREED AMOUNT (CAN BE KSH.20/KSH.60 DAILY) I WISHED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY THE PHONE CAN BE UNLOCKED AND USE OTHER NETWORK PROVIDERS AND MAYBE CUT SHORT THE PAYMENT THING COZ ITS SUPPOSED TO GO FOR 9MONTHS OR SO.

if there's a network unlock tool that supports the said device model then yes, there's a lot of network unlock tools e.g furious gold, sigma key, nck box, e.t.c a quick look at their list of supported models will tell if your device is supported or not also note that all are too costly to purchase for unlocking one device, you'll be better of paying someone who already has the tool if that is the case