Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTK Backup for Tecno F7
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

MTK Backup for Tecno F7

MTK Backup for Tecno F7

collinsclet
collinsclet
collinsclet
03-06-2015, 12:34 PM

please i want to request for access to MTK backup for Tecno F7, i've tried all methods to restore the hard bricked device but no avail. i came accross a youtube video that says i need a ROM extracted through MTK Droid Tools...
It wass running on Android 4.1.2
my email address is wisdomodoki@gmail.com
thanks a lot for your help
This post was last modified: 03-06-2015, 12:42 PM by collinsclet.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2015, 01:43 PM
(03-06-2015, 12:34 PM)collinsclet please i want to request for access to MTK backup for Tecno F7, i've tried all methods to restore the hard bricked device but no avail. i came accross a youtube video that says i need a ROM extracted through MTK Droid Tools...

how did the phone get bricked and whats its present condition?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
collinsclet
collinsclet
collinsclet
03-06-2015, 01:53 PM
(03-06-2015, 01:43 PM)hovatek
(03-06-2015, 12:34 PM)collinsclet please i want to request for access to MTK backup for Tecno F7, i've tried all methods to restore the hard bricked device but no avail. i came accross a youtube video that says i need a ROM extracted through MTK Droid Tools...

It got bricked when trying to install a Custom ROM.. it is just black, nothing is responding, aside when it is plugged to a PC.. the PC makes a sound and the Seun Payne's method didn't work. Last night I was on YouTube after I kept getting DRAM Error... the guy explained in the video that to flash a whole MTK Backup was the solution with an Older flashtool.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2015, 02:45 PM
(03-06-2015, 01:53 PM)collinsclet It got bricked when trying to install a Custom ROM.. it is just black, nothing is responding, aside when it is plugged to a PC.. the PC makes a sound and the Seun Payne's method didn't work. Last night I was on YouTube after I kept getting DRAM Error... the guy explained in the video that to flash a whole MTK Backup was the solution with an Older flashtool.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
collinsclet
collinsclet
collinsclet
03-06-2015, 03:33 PM

(03-06-2015, 01:53 PM)collinsclet
(03-06-2015, 01:43 PM)hovatek

It got bricked when trying to install a Custom ROM.. it is just black, nothing is responding, aside when it is plugged to a PC.. the PC makes a sound and the Seun Payne's method didn't work. Last night I was on YouTube after I kept getting DRAM Error... the guy explained in the video that to flash a whole MTK Backup was the solution with an Older flashtool.

Thank you very much, i just downloaded.. will let you know what comes next
addis
addis
addis
03-10-2015, 09:05 AM
please i want to request for access to MTK backup download for Tecno F7, i've tried all methods even hard reset. It wass running on Android 4.1.2 my email address is adulove9296@gmail.com thanks a lot for your help! (fyi my phone just bricked when i tried to install i font app to change the font type and asked me to restart then the problem happened) thanks!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-10-2015, 02:08 PM
(03-10-2015, 09:05 AM)addis please i want to request for access to MTK backup download for Tecno F7, i've tried all methods even hard reset. It wass running on Android 4.1.2 my email address is adulove9296@gmail.com thanks a lot for your help! (fyi my phone just bricked when i tried to install i font app to change the font type and asked me to restart then the problem happened) thanks!

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!