Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SP-MDT error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

SP-MDT error

SP-MDT error

30-07-2021, 12:43 AM

Hello, I'm getting this error message when I click the "Start all" button in the SP-MDT program:

Warning: Maybe error as follows:
(1)COM ports number repetitive or invalid
(2)Brom and preloader have the same comport number!
Please modify them in the INI file or scam again.

It's the same error listed in this post https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26792.html but I tryed the fix and it didn't worked for me.

I'm using Windows 10, the latest version of SP-MDT tool (I tryed multiple versions), and the device i'm trying to detect is Ulefone Armor 2.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-07-2021, 12:23 PM
(30-07-2021, 12:43 AM)André Medeiros Hello, I'm getting this error message when I click the "Start all" button in the SP-MDT program:

where you able to complete steps 6 - 9 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23311.html ?
and have you tried using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html ?
31-07-2021, 08:41 PM
I tried using the SP flash tool, but when i connect my phone to the pc nothing happens, the same with the scan option in SP-MDT, both tools didn't recognized my phone at all, and I've downloaded all drivers I found (ADB VCOM etc)
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-08-2021, 11:01 AM
(31-07-2021, 08:41 PM)André Medeiros I tried using the SP flash tool, but when i connect my phone to the pc nothing happens, the same with the scan option in SP-MDT, both tools didn't recognized my phone at all, and I've downloaded all drivers I found (ADB VCOM etc)

close all the tools, launch device manager
power off your device then connect it to the PC
do you hear any connection sound?
does device manager refresh? if yes, then what does the device get detected as?
02-08-2021, 09:00 PM

Hello, unfortunately no connection sound/nothing appears in the device manager. I think the cellphone is in "charge only" mode, and since I can't turn on the phone, I can't change this. The only thing that happens when I plug the phone is that the red light turns on, and for some reason, if I hold down the power button for around 20 seconds the red light turns off, with the usb still connected. I don't know if we can solve this but i'm willing to try anything.
Also thanks for always answering me.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-08-2021, 12:02 PM
(02-08-2021, 09:00 PM)André Medeiros Hello, unfortunately no connection sound/nothing appears in the device manager. I think the cellphone is in "charge only" mode, and since I can't turn on the phone, I can't change this. The only thing that happens when I plug the phone is that the red light turns on, and for some reason, if I hold down the power button for around 20 seconds the red light turns off, with the usb still connected. I don't know if we can solve this but i'm willing to try anything.
Also thanks for always answering me.

disconnect/reconnect the battery of the device (if it has an inbuilt battery then disassemble the back and detach/re-attach the battery clip) then retry the connection test again