Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix 403 Stock@infinix logo after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix 403 Stock@infinix logo after flashing

infinix 403 Stock@infinix logo after flashing

olusheye9
olusheye9
olusheye9
03-06-2015, 06:22 PM

After flashing infinix X403 with Sp flash tool, in which the flashing was successful with a green notification icon, the phone refuse to boot pass infinix logo also can not enter recovery mode using Volume down+power button. the phone is no more charging, just displaying the red charging indicator
please kindly help.
       This are some of the areas flashed in the scatter file...
EBR1, UBOOT , BOOTIMG, RECOVERY, SEC_RO, LOGO and ANDROID
note: PRELOADER, MBR and CACHE not flash.

i will be glad if i can get a new stock ROM for infinix X403 and flash again....or Solution to this problem the forum.
Thanks in anticipation.
My E-mail...virgo4god@gmail.com or @yahoo.com
This post was last modified: 03-06-2015, 06:24 PM by olusheye9.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-06-2015, 09:23 AM
(03-06-2015, 06:22 PM)olusheye9 After flashing infinix X403 with Sp flash tool, in which the flashing was successful with a green notification icon, the phone refuse to boot pass infinix logo also can not enter recovery mode using Volume down+power button. the phone is no more charging, just displaying the red charging indicator
please kindly help.

i will be glad if i can get a new stock ROM for infinix X403 and flash again....or Solution to this problem the forum.
Thanks in anticipation.

1. how did you get the X403 stock ROM you just flashed?
2. list all the files in the backup folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
olusheye9
olusheye9
olusheye9
06-06-2015, 06:04 PM
(04-06-2015, 09:23 AM)hovatek
(03-06-2015, 06:22 PM)olusheye9 After flashing infinix X403 with Sp flash tool, in which the flashing was successful with a green notification icon, the phone refuse to boot pass infinix logo also can not enter recovery mode using Volume down+power button. the phone is no more charging, just displaying the red charging indicator
please kindly help.

Thanks in anticipation.

1. how did you get the X403 stock ROM you just flashed?
2. list all the files in the backup folder
I got the infinix X403 stock ROM@XDA developers forum b4 signing up with hovatek....

This are the list of files in the backup folder.....
Preloader.bin, MBR, Boot.img, EBR1, logo.bin, MT6572_Android_scatter.txt, recovery.img, system.img, secro.img and lk.bin ......

thanks for your reply.....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 09:29 PM
(06-06-2015, 06:04 PM)olusheye9 I got the infinix X403 stock ROM@XDA developers forum b4 signing up with hovatek....

This are the list of files in the backup folder.....
Preloader.bin, MBR, Boot.img, EBR1, logo.bin, MT6572_Android_scatter.txt, recovery.img, system.img, secro.img and lk.bin ......

thanks for your reply.....

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
olusheye9
olusheye9
olusheye9
08-06-2015, 01:08 AM

Thanks.....it works..
you are the best.
joelatabs
joelatabs
joelatabs
Enthusiastic Member
09-06-2015, 09:12 AM
i need the infinix x403 file same problem i got, thanks, i love this site.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-06-2015, 11:01 AM
(09-06-2015, 09:12 AM)joelatabs i need the infinix x403 file same problem i got, thanks, i love this site.

Please, create a new thread at our forum and our forums reps will provide free step by step assistance

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!