Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infinix 403 [email protected] logo after flashing

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2015, 06:24 PM by olusheye9. )

After flashing infinix X403 with Sp flash tool, in which the flashing was successful with a green notification icon, the phone refuse to boot pass infinix logo also can not enter recovery mode using Volume down+power button. the phone is no more charging, just displaying the red charging indicator
please kindly help.
       This are some of the areas flashed in the scatter file...
EBR1, UBOOT , BOOTIMG, RECOVERY, SEC_RO, LOGO and ANDROID
note: PRELOADER, MBR and CACHE not flash.

i will be glad if i can get a new stock ROM for infinix X403 and flash again....or Solution to this problem the forum.
Thanks in anticipation.
My [email protected] or @yahoo.com

(06-03-2015, 06:22 PM)olusheye9 Wrote: After flashing infinix X403 with Sp flash tool, in which the flashing was successful with a green notification icon, the phone refuse to boot pass infinix logo also can not enter recovery mode using Volume down+power button. the phone is no more charging, just displaying the red charging indicator
please kindly help.

i will be glad if i can get a new stock ROM for infinix X403 and flash again....or Solution to this problem the forum.
Thanks in anticipation.

1. how did you get the X403 stock ROM you just flashed?
2. list all the files in the backup folder
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-04-2015, 09:23 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 06:22 PM)olusheye9 Wrote: After flashing infinix X403 with Sp flash tool, in which the flashing was successful with a green notification icon, the phone refuse to boot pass infinix logo also can not enter recovery mode using Volume down+power button. the phone is no more charging, just displaying the red charging indicator
please kindly help.

Thanks in anticipation.

1. how did you get the X403 stock ROM you just flashed?
2. list all the files in the backup folder
I got the infinix X403 stock [email protected] developers forum b4 signing up with hovatek....

This are the list of files in the backup folder.....
Preloader.bin, MBR, Boot.img, EBR1, logo.bin, MT6572_Android_scatter.txt, recovery.img, system.img, secro.img and lk.bin ......

thanks for your reply.....
(06-06-2015, 06:04 PM)olusheye9 Wrote: I got the infinix X403 stock [email protected] developers forum b4 signing up with hovatek....

This are the list of files in the backup folder.....
Preloader.bin, MBR, Boot.img, EBR1, logo.bin, MT6572_Android_scatter.txt, recovery.img, system.img, secro.img and lk.bin ......

thanks for your reply.....

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Thanks.....it works..
you are the best.

i need the infinix x403 file same problem i got, thanks, i love this site.
(06-09-2015, 09:12 AM)joelatabs Wrote: i need the infinix x403 file same problem i got, thanks, i love this site.

Please, create a new thread at our forum and our forums reps will provide free step by step assistance

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread